The way is SHUT! Gatekeeper showcase

I’m very happy to announce my newest +10 hero! Back when we learned memekeeper Gatekeeper was the CYL winner, I knew I had to +10 him. The fact that this guy was able to get in the game is one of the things I really love about CYL. He came really easily, thank God, and I got my last copy on the Hero Fest!

Despite playing since a month after launch, he is somehow my second ever 5-star exclusive +10, behind my OG Myrrh. (H!Myrrh and Lynja to be completed this year…hopefully)

I’m thinking +Atk may be his best ascended trait? I’ll probably use him most in Arena.

Well, anyway, that’s it! Thanks for stopping in!

32 Likes

52 base Def on a tome Inf.
:feh_arvisboneappetite:

12 Likes

I know, right? What are they feeding him??

10 Likes

Congratulations!!! He’s a great unit! I finished mine to +10 on the Brave banner, too!

I haven’t Ascended mine yet, but I went +Def like you did. I’m leaning towards Res for an Ascended trait, but I have plenty of time to decide because I have other units that are higher Floret priority. The reason I lean towards Res is just for survivability, but Atk might be better—I haven’t checked sims.

6 Likes

Congrats!

I really like GK too, so I’m always happy to see another completed one.

:feh_gatekeeper:

6 Likes

GK be like:
gandalf

8 Likes

I think of this too haha

4 Likes

Yo congrats!!! I’ll give it some more thought too I guess. Until then we’ll hang out in the cool GK kidz club

5 Likes

Thanks man!

4 Likes

I am jealous. ):

I made him +Res because of mixed tank potential.

2 Likes

A true legend. Never a better CYL.

5 Likes

that thicc jucy gate keep toot

Congrats

5 Likes

And now we wait for refine in a year+.

3 Likes

Reinhardt opens gates and GK closes them. The perfect mage duo

3 Likes

Agreed. Veronica was also pretty cool

3 Likes