The weapon color of Nah was a mistake

She should’ve been colorless. It perfectly matches her grey and bland personality.

5 Likes

oh

1 Like

So much hate in your comment young man.

1 Like

5 Likes

Nah, I just felt like replying but I didn’t have much to reply with.

1 Like

5 Likes

9 Likes

I like Metalocalypse as well.

2 Likes

I’m a simple man, I see a Metalocalypse/Dethklok reference, I like.

2 Likes

Hmm. I think I can agree with her being a bad color? I would’ve liked to see her as a blue manakete personally, but w/e.

Her cardinal sin is being just a worse Garon in my opinion. She’s literally just Garon with a worse prf weapon. :feh_myrrhno:

Nice to know all Colorless units have bland personalities, going from your logic. :+1:

Except for, you know, a lot of them. :confused:

1 Like

Technically she’s slightly better stats-wise and kit-wise, but Garon is more easily accessible. He might have better Res, but I can’t remember. Neither one are stellar though.

Worse? Explain please.

She’s literally better in every way except resistance, which is tied. :thinking:

3 Likes

Duh, it’s cause her voice actress is unknown

Lol, or maybe the voice actor is just “____”

2 Likes

I think I said this before, but yes.

Could be, could be

1 Like

You seem to forget garon’s weapon makes him have literally no weaknesses. Additionally, he’s waaaay easier to max.

Yeah, it covers his dragon weakness, but that doesn’t necessarily make him better than her in every way.

If you go against a team that doesn’t have dragon effectiveness, then…?

And easier access to merges doesn’t mean he’s better, just that he’s easier to merge.

2 Likes

I agree “Nah was a mistake” when we still don’t have any of the Tellius Dragon Laguz