Theories on Possible FEH Channel Tonight?

I know some people probably are weary about the upcoming trailer/FEH channel tonight, but I’m feeling hopeful and even a little bit excited.

What at your guys’ theories on what might come from tonight’s trailer? I’m expecting a new game mode obviously, but do you guys think it will be another PvP mode or some other PvE content?

And what new banner do you expect? I’m hoping for Three Houses, though Brave Redux is very late and is due to come already.

12 Likes

A thing. :feh_legion:

2 Likes

A new currency.

1 Like

I’m hoping for some demotions coming into the new year, we are getting more and more 5* exclusives and units like Mist or Karel just have no business being there. It’s prob going to be the Farfetched banner, but I’m silently hoping for an FE7 banner (I need Farina to complete the sisters trio so bad!) considering we got FE6 and FE8 recently. And I have a feeling we might get a new PvP mode, it’s been a while since we’ve gotten a new one.

14 Likes

More shitty power creep.

8 Likes

New herofest with good fodder like the last one, Igrene would be appreciated.

5 Likes

Increased DF limit lol
(I can only hope right ?),more game modes equal more rewards so I’m fine with that,some f2p orbs and I’m hoping it’s a banner that doesn’t interest me since I’m saving for Altina’s rerun.

1 Like

I don’t think Ingrene would be on a hero fest banner right after hers ends. Maybe Keaton instead for spiral.

2 Likes

Disapointment

7 Likes

You’re probably right, maybe Nagi, she have DC and Special Fighter too.

1 Like

Yeah.

Farfetched 3 banner

5 Likes

Growing Orbs in the Aether Resort :feh_ardenwoke:

9 Likes

Is it bad that, if the banner isn’t Farfetched Heroes, I’m hoping for another Valentia banner? Although I may be fine with anything that isn’t Heroes OCs.

7 Likes

I honestly hope it’s something that can help even more the completely F2P guys like me,who can’t spend money on this game because many reasons(for example,I’m 15,and I don’t think my parents would agree to make me spend moneys on this game)

10 Likes

Oooh! I wanna grow some orbs now!

7 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

Hopefully the new update will balance the game out

6 Likes

Welcome to world of money

Then it turns out orbs take two seasons to grow. :catcry:

7 Likes