There has not been a beast flier added to the normal pool since beast units were first introduced

We got Pirate Tibarn last August but the only other beast fliers are OG Tibarn, Reyson, Leanne, and Naesala, and only 3 of those are actually summonable.

8 Likes

I mean

I for one would love if Halloween gave us Beast alts for units who don’t have beast forms

Vampire Arvis, Werewolf Owain…

Not to mention it’s a somewhat small pool of candidates outside of Tellius and uh

looks at all of 2020

I think we’re good without more Tellius banners for now

10 Likes

Yeah, pretty much all beast fliers are from tellius, and even then I can only think of two more they could add: Vika, who I’m sure people would want, and Nealuchi, who I’m pretty sure absolutely no one cares about.

Both are also ravens, which doesn’t help.

7 Likes

There’s also Tibarn’s guys Ulki and Janiff. Besides that alts are the only way we get more.

5 Likes

There’s still Ulki,Janaff,Nealuchi,Seeker and Vika.

2 Likes

Lol I actually trained him up once,gave him tear and took him into endgame so I’d probably +10 him for fun if he’s a demote

3 Likes

To be fair, though, one of those 3 summonable ones is a real doozy, what with being a flying, healing dancer in the 3-4* pool.

4 Likes

I hope some of them go to the 3-4* pool. The good thing of beast is that all of them get a PRF weapon and that makes unique easy summonable units. (the bad thing is that the PRF can be pretty bad or they can get trapped in a weird niche).

3 Likes

Nealuchi is demote material for sure, if he ever gets in.

3 Likes

Very true; I’d argue Reyson has aged the best of the flying beasts

Decent stat spread, can Sing, and has an amazing supportive Prf weapon. The dude is virtually indispensable for Røkkr Sieges (Leanne is solid too, but her nonexistent Def stat makes her a lot harder to use)

5 Likes

It’s a lack of beasts in general. Yarne in June 2019 was the last perma-pool beast until the horrors of Crazygard were unleashed upon us. Hopefully any future Tellius banners will include beasts alongside humans.

Some more demotes of any movement type would also be appreciated, be the old or IS bring back mass demotes. Kaden or Velouria should’ve been demoted on the Fates beast banner.

6 Likes

Yes! I trust him to be a demote, but he is so unpopular that I don’t feel he will ever get in :sob:

2 Likes

Oh, no, I don’t think there’s much room at all to argue against that. I’m increasingly amazed with time he was a demote, since I believe there’s only one other flying dancer in the permanent pool (Olivia), and she’s markedly worse and 5*-exclusive. Outside of a strictly better demote happening I have a real hard time seeing Reyson fall off very much.

Indispensable for Rokkr I think might be a bit much, though? He’s definitely very good there, I agree. And I admittedly tend to auto-battle that mode if I don’t have good counters for the current Rokkr, but you usually have defense tiles to work with, and with post-combat healing being more available–Mystic Boost seal exists, and B!Celica, a really good Rokkr unit, has it baked into her refine–I foften ind that if I’m managing the random spawns well, the most impactful thing is slowing the Rokkr’s special, which Reyson can’t directly help with. But the healing would definitely help there if you’re relying on Guard to do that, so for certain teams you’re probably right.

2 Likes

Yeah i never use reyson. I use breath of life and mystic boost with bulkier dancers(namely mirabilis and M!Eldigan)

3 Likes

True, Mystic Boost seal has made Reyson less useful for RS

I still use him every time, though. BoL requires adjacency and I typically have two melee units attacking a Røkkr so they can never be adjacent (and only one can run MB seal), and Reyson’s healing keeps them from being worn down.

6 Likes

Yeah my strat is a quadding attack with BoL and MB. If it’s a melee røkkr I use l!leif(paired up with B!Eliwood to inflict guard via his ruse skill) and wedge my dancers between the røkkr and leif(basocally in the shape of an arrow pointing at the røkkr). This causes the røkkr to just stand still and attack the same dancer for all 7 turns - which allows me to sit there and whail on him for all 7 turns.

If it’s a ranged røkkr i use cherche but this time wedge cherche between the røkkr and the dancers(once again in an arrowhead but now the arrow is pointing away from the røkkr), which again causes the røkkr to stand still and let me whail on him for an hour. Since i don’t have any legendaries with ruse skills tho I’m forced to run guard on cherche and the dancers in this case

Its not as explosive as some other strategies but it works on 99.999% of røkkr’s which is nice

1 Like

Their hasn’t been a Beast Armored unit since Lion King… And no Fedelgard doesn’t count… she’s a god not a unit

2 Likes

there hasnt been an armored beast released since Cainghis

aside from that armored beast that released literally a month ago

2 Likes

aside from that armored beast that released literally a month ago

And no Fedelgard doesn’t count… she’s a god not a unit

2 Likes

I’m with Z, she does count

1 Like