They all said I couldn’t do it but it DID!

Haha! I spent $100 on this guy. And $100 worth it! Prepare for natural merges! THE NIGHTMARE IS ONLY BEGINNING!

14 Likes

Congrats!, happy you have him at last!.

Which build will you run on him?, the second seems PP focused so maybe leave the [Swift Sparrow 3]?, unless you have an interesting take on him :thinking:

2 Likes

To be fair, you asked if you should save your Orbs, implying free to play. We didn’t know you were gonna buy them, lol.

But congrats. Fast archer looking nice.

2 Likes

CC with Brave Bow and Bold Fighter? :arthurthink:

2 Likes

Not bad. Nice.

He killed his own daughter :lucishock:

7 Likes

To answer some questions. I mixed up the builds. SS3 on BF Brave bow, cause ■■■■ your Null Follow Up. And CC on the shining bow. Also yes, he did kill his own daughter.

1 Like

:thinking: I see, in any case I meant to consider the quad potential on the second one since he can be speedy, but I just realize about [Bold Fighter 3] :man_facepalming:t2:.
In any case he can receive [Desperation 3] unless movement is an issue, still great builds!

Also that’s heresy :lucishock:

1 Like

Bold Fighter on H!Niles is more useful than you think: him having the ability to double both forced and naturally means that he can break through things like Wary Fighter, Fell Breath, Thunder Armads, etc.

It actually really helps his combat potential, and is a good alternative to Special Fighter.

5 Likes

Ah nice!, I see, sounds good :thinking:.
And accelerates charge of specials!.

Thanks!, guess I overlooked things :feh_disgusting:

1 Like

It’s alright!

It seems counterintuitive at first, but it isn’t as terrible as people make it to be.

2 Likes

She had what he needed. It was necessary.
it’s a Thanos situation

3 Likes

4 Likes