They fixed it (PoL)

Imagine not getting absolutely washed by the first real enemies anymore.

23 Likes

First attempt was nearly 11000 and that was before fixing my team up

3 Likes

I can’t. I’m still getting washed…

11 Likes

Is it not letting you tap through the combo animation?

2 Likes

16 Likes

I don’t know if this is a good high score. This is the first round that I used a brigade specifically designed for this mode:

Also the high cumulative score is because I’ve been messing around creating some monsters:

I really want to give W!Sothis Fury 4 / Fort Def/Res seal and Flamentongue +def for some crazy visible stats.

Here’s my D!Ephraim, I wonder how high his attack actually is… I gave him savage blow since it works pretty well in this mode. Can we all agree to give our lead units Savage Blow / Smoke skills and Hp seals?

3 Likes

I got 13.8k on my first run on intermediate. Right now that puts me well in T10.
Didn’t even bother with advanced mode yet despite the difficulty change. Maybe I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

Some people have scored 15000, though 12000 should be more than enough to go up from 7

1 Like

What are the rewards for T11? Is there a T11?

Don’t think so. You’d have to ask someone in tier 10.

Wait people still play this mode?

3 Likes

:fgo_deadinside:

Still good

3 Likes

Only for the orbs

1 Like

Don’t just search for the one character. Everyone’s level goes up by two when you trio. Buy the cheap ones and sell one every turn to keep up. By the time I got mine up, Astram only cost 10

Intermediate also seems to be much easier as well. It’s even more of a joke

Still better to do Intermediate. At least Advanced isn’t completely hell from the very start.

1 Like

After I get my gold trophy I’ll stop caring

2 Likes

Honestly, same

1 Like

Idk how comfy this is but it looks like I’m going up

Hoping this stays. Not tryna do another run

2 Likes

Did you do Intermediate or advanced? Intermediate seems to be the better choice, and is very easy. I don’t even think I won one of the matches. I doubt it will shift much.