They said it couldn’t be done

They said it was impossible. That no one could make it happen. But today, I finally saw something thought to exist only in legend.

A balanced Legendary Chrom.

I have no idea why their Chrom was built like this but I will absolutely take the free Arena Assault win.

27 Likes

Chrom taking dancing lessons from Olivia

21 Likes

Name and score?

I need to look out for this person

15 Likes

I’ve found at least a dozen people with +10 pair ups with dance skills and basic Lance’s/swords/axes. Once you get to the top, who cares about arena defense?

9 Likes

Given my Arena Assault runs, everyone, since every single defense team is fully decked out Chrom, Dimitri, Leif, Azura, Duo Lif, Harmonic Myrrh, Etc. It is constant.

And I didn’t get their name. I didn’t think about it. This was like the eighteenth time I tried at Arena Assault and I was so checked out I almost didn’t notice this.

7 Likes

ughh so sad to look at…congrats on that win though!

5 Likes

This is just foreshadowing for his next dancer alt

7 Likes

Thank you for the reminder as to why Arena Assault is pure garbage

I cruise through with a low merge team on Intermediate because dealing with bullshit every match with an increasingly small roster is stupid (and they expect you to use blessings to match the seasons which effectively cuts your usable units in half)

8 Likes

I’m surprised that works. I tend to do that for my wife’s account, and it still is a disaster. Like great, no more Legendary and Duo nonsense. Except for the the ones who use them but at lower merges, and the people running Brave Veronica and Reinhardt. Everyone is a tryhard on arena defense for no reason and I hate it.

2 Likes

I may do AA once a month because of this, it’s just not fun and doesn’t feel rewarding at all

During Water season especially, forget it. I’m not trying to fight 7 (possibly more if I roll a mega whale with multiple +10 versions) L!Chroms

7 Likes

I’ll still lose a unit now and then but I’ll suck it up because I hate this mode too much to want to restart over a unit loss

I also always start with an armored team and sometimes I get screwed on match one because I run into a Micaiah or other armorkiller. But other than that I usually don’t have too many problems. Reinhardt and Veronica are laughably easy for me. Bagel pisses me off (still seething over the time she one-rounded my Siegbert) but I have more counters for her now.

I mainly do it for the feathers, and I still earn a decent amount with this method

4 Likes

if?

I always find double Chrom’s and double :corn: in their respective seasons.

I’m just glad that after the first match not need to keep scoring in mind. Because basekit Rinkah is his kryptonite.

3 Likes

Funny how similar these two think Lmao

2 Likes

Same team :joy:

3 Likes

I think there might be some kind of joke I’m not privy to, because there seem to be a lot of these suddenly.

2 Likes

Oh I got one too

… except this one is trash at dancing and only good at being cancer.

3 Likes

It is 4/20 today :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

4 Likes

Probably because most people’s defence teams are also their offence teams.

So you’re telling me I had an easier time than usual with Arena Assault because of 4/20?

I think I am on board with this being labelled an international holiday now.

2 Likes

hits blunt hard

Wait till they see this new L!Chrom build I made

3 Likes