They took out Arena Assault

But why though… Do I actually have to try hard to get top tier rewards to get back what I lost the previous week? That’s dumb.

13 Likes

Arena Assault is out for the week because they’ll be running Summoner Duels R instead

They mentioned this in the latest update. Every other week they’re gonna run Summoner Duels R rather than Arena Assault

I despise Arena Assault so I’m actually kinda okay with this. Although SDR is even worse

15 Likes

Yup. Now you can’t refine units as often either. Dumb, isn’t it?

9 Likes

SDR gives you divine dew…

4 Likes

Seriously the rewards for SDR are better than AA

But people are mad they took out arena assault

Because they miss out on rewards…

3 Likes

But you gotta fight A!Fjorm and Yuri for it. Neither of them exist in AA.

3 Likes

I’m actually surprised you’ve never fought a!fjorm in arena/arena assault

3 Likes

That’s what I mean. Already having trouble with Arena medals 'cause I’m too lazy to grind them out. Now I actually have to try and get 7/7 decent matches to rank high for the week to just get the amount I would normally by doing by matching once and dipping then and there every week.

I got Dew for days and refinement stones still give Dew. Hell, I’ve got more Dew than I do stones because there’s so many units I never use with prfs and the ones I do only need to be refined once while others may have multiple builds.

Dumb.

9 Likes

What about my feathers just for winning my first AA battle (and second battle for non-Allegiance weeks like this), SDR can rot in hell for stealing my feather quests!

6 Likes

I’m racking my brain, and I legit don’t think I ever have. In AI hands saves suck, especially when you can’t control the map or layout of units.

5 Likes

:feh_bylethconfusion:

1 Like

AA sucks but you could put in minimal effort for alright rewards. SDR only gives you the rewards once and specific ones at that. I want those stones.

3 Likes

I mean I get that

But most people don’t make an arena defense team lol they make their defense the same as their offense

And a!fjorm is the best arena far save(sans maybe l!tiki)

3 Likes

Ani’s already in update 7.0 where you can trade medals for other stuff

6 Likes

I don’t do daily arena runs and I don’t try too hard in Arena either(So maybe about 10 battles a week?), because forget that, so I’ve slowly dipped down from 25k to about 9k. I’ve got a fair amount still but I would still like a decent amount so I don’t have to worry about it.

2 Likes

I mean

Tbh

All I’m really hearing here is irritation that the game is… actually making you play it lol

1 Like

ye its stupid
i dunno why even remove one mode with another to begin with, IS being IS I guess

13 Likes

Mmmm, Bagel is still probably the best imo because she can teleport and double and has a ridiculous amount of Atk. In arena taking out 3 units via physical means to isolate Fjorm would be super easy. Edel, even with far save, is still a massive threat at close range.

3 Likes

I forget sometimes that bagel is 190bst

4 Likes

But these are people who actually want to play it and are being forced to wait to play modes we actually enjoy.

I’d rather have GQ, TT, Mjolnir’s, AA, AB, RB, etc. All running concurrently.

6 Likes