@things that you do when bored in game? 😏

140 ish mission to go :potato:

7 Likes

Welcome!

I’m more impressed that she’s lv 1 with her skill 1 (at least) at lv 9…interesting. Leveled up the other ones too?

Anyway what I do? Waste CS for dumb ideas; my AA’s battery is lv 6 so I had to use 2 of em yesterday to get him to 100% to do this (first run he left the Daemon with like 47k) :catskully:

6 Likes

Solo-ing FQ with support servant.

10 Likes

IMG_20210306_204656

15 Likes

Δ± make crit team with hyde when bored. its kinda fragile but fun

1 Like

-Clarentbloodarthuring random nodes.
-Test support servants that I dont have (sadly is becoming hard to find something that I didnt try yet).
-Try thematic comps, like All KoTR, All Apoc servants, All X Singularity servants, etc.
-Try non effective strategies like stacking Burn/Poison/Curse.
-Try comps made with servants that had a canon/headcanon relationship of any kind.

3 Likes

I just use random units to farm (with kscopes) or solo. Or try and damage test nobu in penth’s interlude, which I leave unfinished, using random conmbos. Divine + riding :feh_robinsmirk:

2 Likes

@i do this sometimes lol :rofl:

4 Likes

I update my spreadsheets

13 Likes

Dito

1 Like

I just use random shit to farm free quests with.

3 Likes

Enjoying some dialogue from event shop, i miss them sometimes especially arthur CBC 20 line it’s my fav :fgo_happytomoe:

2 Likes

Make dumb videos put em on YouTube of random solos and farming sessions
Or dumb things like this

5 Likes

Make a video of Hotwheels, Tesla, and Surf Mo.

If you know what Im referencing then you know.

3 Likes

@i did it :rofl:

5 Likes

I still have to buy all the event shop, solos are too addictives.

5 Likes

@yeah lol, when solo you almost can either get bbb in each turn with a heavy buster deck, or either looping np every turn with arts chains or quick chains.
P/S, really glad farming spots doesnt have mix class enemy or it could be a bit troublesome to farm as fast as possible.

4 Likes

Now that is a good idea for playing with servants you wish you had.

I usually just farm mats/QP/Exp since I’m a perfectionist and am always needing something, though I do try to use interesting teams rather than DSS everything. Hundred Faces Hassan is currently on my lower rarity to max list.

2 Likes