Thinking is hard

So I’m considering working on a merge project or two and all, but I went through and looked at the ones that intrigued me and there’s a whole lot of them, too many for my tiny brain :feh_morganagrom: So like I’ll list them all here and then put a POLL at the bottom of this
I also have a Nailah to fodder so maybe keep that in mind, enough dew for a refine too
So anyway

• Bantu
    So like I’m pretty set on merging him anyway but I’ll just put him here anyway, if peeps want to vote for him.
  • Roy
    His refine amuses me and I think he has a lot of potential with merges. But also there’s a million sword infantry units :/
  • BK
    Cuz Burger King and I have a BF I could give him too
  • Sothe
    I just don’t know what to do with him exactly, I like him though
  • Navarre
    He’s a gud edgelord and could be fun to play with, but also sword infantry and I already have Rutger :feh_notlikethis:
  • Seliph
    Immortal god and seems like a lot of fun to use, has a niche compared to some other swords
  • Lloyd
    Could be a fun DC/NCD user but his stats are a bit lackluster :/ (Also weird conditions for his prf)
  • Hawkeye
    Swole man and an excellent tank, especially DC inb4 the beast comes and lectures on his beautiful man
  • Jeorge
    I don’t use a lot of archers (mostly Klein and L!Alm and sometimes L!Lucina), he seems like an interesting option
  • Saizo
    Very entertaining prf and seems like a fun unit, definitely would want CC for him though (which I don’t have)
    Oh yeah and also he would be fun to have paired with my Kaze :)
  • Matthew
    Similar to Saizo with his prf, fun conditions and seems fun (and useful) to play with
  • Lyon
    Interesting unit and all, might need to wait for his refine though since Sophia does basically everything better than him :/
  • Garon
    Interesting dragon and I feel like he would be fun to mess around with
  • A!Tiki
    I know everyone and their grandmothers have one +10ed but she’s really pretty interesting and I think she could be fun to build

Oof, that’s quite a list :/ Anyway, poll time!

• Bantu
  • Roy
  • BK
  • Sothe
  • Navarre
  • Seliph
  • Lloyd
  • Hawkeye
  • Jeorge
  • Saizo
  • Matthew
  • Lyon
  • Garon
  • A!Tiki

0 voters

3 Likes

PP Tiki :feh_royyes: :feh_tikiga:

5 Likes

thats the only archer you’ll need
that isn’t a legendary hero

4 Likes

As a +10 Linus owner I just have to vote for Lloyd don’t I? lol

Just a thought for a PP Lloyd set, if all of the conditions are met he gets 74 (80 w/Odd atk wave) atk/55spd/41def/41res as well as denying the foe a follow-up atk and he can get proc his special every time he enters combat thanks to Special Spiral 3.

3 Likes

Saizo!

3 Likes

I voted Sothe and Bk because they are two of my current merge projects and they are cool :feh_birbpeek:

4 Likes

More people vote because I can’t think for myself
Please and thank you

2 Likes

No Smolzura or M!Morgan? :feh_elisad:
Just go for A! Tiki I guess.

2 Likes

Can definitely recommend Matthew and Tiki, first can be great in AR in light season, just be careful with pp on him, his isn’t doing much without debuffs.

Tiki is really strong in Arena, insane amount of attack makes her neat vantage user especially against dragons, she can kill her armored young self if she has enough atk support or charged special, her spd and res in fine spot as well, just add flowers and drives
her breath is a bit restrictive so you need another dragon but i can hardly call it a hard condition to fufill, considering how many of them awaliable.

As for Garon or Bantu you probably want to build one of them, not 2, as Bantu can fill the same rolle as Garon, he will lack 3 res or so but he also costs grails wich you might prefer to spend on sonething way more uniqe than Garon.
Lyon is good with Owl+CC build but Sophia can run that build as good as he can, if not better.

2 Likes

without any bias I think Roy and Matthew are the best choices

2 Likes

Pitching Tiki because she’s been a fun pseudo-Healer in Arena lately

I usually slap on Spd Tactic but since Athena was my bonus and had Joint Hone Spd I held off on it and swapped in PP instead. Triple Renewal is a helluva drug and it works well, especially with Reyson topping off anyone with 56 Max HP.

She was my first +10 and I’ve been using her constantly ever since.

2 Likes

K kids, I think I’ve narrowed down the list somewhat, if you would like to vote again :feh_birbpeek:
(Since Bantu is confirmed I took him out, figured he doesn’t really need to be there)

• Roy
  • Lloyd
  • Hawkeye
  • Jeorge
  • Saizo

0 voters

Not that I don’t like the ones in the last poll but I don’t feel super inclined to build them atm (Seliph especially if Divine Tyfring gets a refine, Naglfar too)

1 Like

Crap, change my vote for Saizo. Forgot you said Bantu was already confirmed.

Saizo is just solid support, and he can do quite a lot now with his refine

3 Likes

The AR god is the only option

1 Like

You can change your votes you know :feh_birbpeek:
Hit the hide results and fix it
Also you can vote for 2

2 Likes

tyvm

2 Likes

I don’t feel like making a new topic so
Anyway, I walk in my first class and see this:

@Krazytre :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Those letters are triggering me. Why is that ‘y’ so squiggly? Lol.

2 Likes

I know not, I don’t even know what it was for

1 sec, lemme give some inspiration

1 Like