This banner wants me to commit suicide

Hero fest they said
Boosted appearance rates they said
Higher chance to get a focus unit they said

All my savings 175 orbs in and this are the results so far

→1 Lethe
→1 Luke
→1 F! Celica (my first copy and +spd! :feh_hridexcited:)
→1 Mia

And a pity rate to break

Only 50 orbs left please RNG goddess put an end to this and give me one copy of my precious Celica so that I can get rid of her atk bane :feh_sharenacry:

21 Likes

I wish you luck :feh_morganagrom:

3 Likes

F :feh_elisad:

Good luck getting her with your remaining orbs!

2 Likes

I would take your Lethe.

Sadly RNG can be cruel, even on a HF banner. :slightly_frowning_face:

I hope your luck comes back.

3 Likes

DiD sOmEoNe SaY F!cElIcA?

1 Like

It is a Hero Fest but… you’re also trying to get a red unit on a 4 unit banner. Red still has the worst 5 Star Focus odds. You have my sympathy, but at the same time I’m not that surprised.

2 Likes

I haven’t played the Tellius series yet, but amongst this pitybreakers, she’s probably the one that bothered me the least aside from F! Celica :feh_rinea_smile:

Yes please :feh_selkiepout:

But that’s why I thought I stood a chance :feh_sharenacry:

I somehow free summoned a 5* Thea and a 5* Reyson on this banner. I would have pulled my hair out if they hadn’t been free. At least I got a free Reyson merge.

3 Likes

Unfortunately pool is chosen first for each orb based on banner odds…for 4-color banners that means dividing the focus pool chance by 4, so only 1.25% base chance to summon B!Celica…base 5% focus odds banners seem great but they’re usually 4-color banners. And since Red off-focus pool is so huge you probably aren’t getting her from 3% off-focus base odds either. :feh_elisad:

Off-focus pulls anger me so much - it makes it so I really avoid pulling on most banners. They just feel so predatory to me.

2 Likes

Whaddya want for that Thea :eyes:

4 5* units for 175 Orbs isn’t what I’d call a bad deal at all, but the fact that none of them were on-focus does sound perplexing. :feh_tooobin:

Hope you can get her that merge soon.

1 Like

Just to make your feeling better I got pity broken 6 times trying to get H!Hector back then and gave up 30+ orbs for nothing on the last date of the banner.

2 Likes

Since I got the last ticket I have now spent those last 50 orbs. I’ll probably post my final haul soon though I doubt anyone is really interested :feh_legion:

1 Like

Post it here :eyes:

1 Like

That’s terrible luck and one of the worst pity rates I’ve ever seen. Big oof

2 Likes

Until you remember the focus starts at 5%. :feh_nino:

2 Likes

Wait… I played myself. My brain knew it but my brain also somehow thought that the pity rate only increases a little more per summon and didn’t score to ally realize you start at 5%. Oh well still some pitybreaker so image

2 Likes

A month of Feh Pass lol.

1 Like