This is a massage from ShieldOfWind. "Has Anankos been added to Heroes yet?" (ShieldOfWind life update)

You’re probably saying Anankos is the worst due to a hate of Fates. He’s one of the only well written characters in it, you can’t change my mind -p-

5 Likes

Anankos may not be on the Arvis level but I wouldn’t say he’d trash at all, his DLC really shows a different side of him I think

4 Likes

Mystery coming in with the clutch assist

1 Like

Anankos can’t be the worst FE villain because Three Houses villains exist :feh_tooobin:

3 Likes

Well I wanted to say hi too :feh_nino:
I don’t hate Fates in its entirety, maybe because it was my first FE but what I think the concepts are pretty cool. Did it get totally shafted? Yes. Fates deserved better writing, but here we are.
Anankos may not have super complex motives but canonically dragons go crazy after a while… :/ He did and tore his world apart, even his savage part removing any human feelings from himself. The DLC shows he wishes he could undo what he did but by then it’s too late and his other part destroys him. Kinda depressing tbh

You better don’t mean DK or you’ll die a horrible death

5 Likes

Cough cough Kronya

3 Likes

I mean every villain but him :feh_zekewhat:

7 Likes

She’s like corrupted Takumi but worse. And I haven’t seen a thing on 3H yet

2 Likes

@Kronya

At least Takumi had the fallen hero thing going for him. Someone who used to be good but turned bad. Kronya is just a plot device who exists to move the plot forward and nothing more. So much wasted potential for an interesting character.

3 Likes

Kronya’s somehow not the worst 3H villain though :feh_tooobin:

At least she does something

I really didn’t like Revelations at all, and story wise all of the games suffered. But I don’t hate Fates, no. Conquest was pretty fun, despite its writing, and Birthright was… Japanized I guess? Revelations… Yeah, I think that was one of the worst moves that has ever happened in Fire Emblem history.

But I don’t hate Anankos, and I’m just poking fun here really. Bantering if you will.

2 Likes

I love how they introduced all the “villains” back when and then they ended up being basically irrelevant, DK and Flame Emperor (sorta) are the only ones people really know :/

2 Likes

Good good

5 Likes

Who’s the worst then?

Spoilers

Thales.
He does basically nothing for the entire game.
He might not be as hatable as Kronya, but he has even less of a personality.

At least that’s how I feel.

4 Likes

Yeah Revelations just took away a lot from Fates as a whole. It made the potentially interesting conflict not so by having it all be the work of an outside party. Thus things aren’t really morally ambiguous anymore, there’s a very clear right and wrong side. Also kinda makes the other two routes kinda redundant with the obvious canon ending.

3 Likes

I guess. Probably doesn’t help that I’ve only played Crimson Flower, so what I know about the other routes is just from stuff I’ve read.

1 Like

Rev was pretty trash but that final boss was pretty good :feh_arvisboneappetite:

1 Like