THIS IS SO FRUSRATING

Does anyone have a larum in their aether raids defense because she’s the only one I haven’t “encountered” in my heroes list and apparently tactic drills doesn’t count and I really want to remove that question mark

10 Likes

Sorry I don’t… I use all the Micaiahs plus Yune and Sothe and then bonus unit. But I gotta say that pfp is amazing! Dancer Micaiah is the most gorgeous seasonal alt in the game!

4 Likes

Don’t have her, sorry.

1 Like

Don’t have her…
Sorry, sis

3 Likes

Don’t have her and don’t know where to find her. Maybe Forging Bonds or Hall of Forms?

1 Like

Dancers don’t show up in those modes to my knowledge.

1 Like

Ok I forgot she was a dancer been forever since I’ve done the Skill Studies for her.

Wouldn’t she be in a chapter or paralogue map? Or is this the one from the Ephraim banner where there were no maps for them?

I think that one took me a few months, but apparently I found her at some point since I don’t have any more question marks. And no, don’t have her, whoever she is.

1 Like

They had a Tempest Trial because Larum’s banner came with the Xenologue that had Lìf and Thrasir. That banner had a Tempest Trail instead.

3 Likes

Alright I just joined Double-Dancer cancer (not that my Defense is really all that cancerous) to help the Larum-less fortunate.

8 Likes

You’re not alone. She’s the only unit to not appear in any PvE modes. She’s not in any of the story chapters, and she can’t spawn as a random unit in modes like Training Tower since she is a refresher.

If you haven’t pulled Larum or have encountered someone using her in AR, Arena, or Grand Conquests, she’ll be staying as a question mark in the catalogue.

4 Likes

You can get her to appear in the catalogue, actually
Just enter this at least once and she should appear

6 Likes

It doesn’t work. I’ve completed every one of the Skill Studies and Larum remains the one unit absent from my Catalogue.

4 Likes

Then use Tandor’s defense.

3 Likes

If she shows up then she’ll surely be Dragonslasher and Disarm Trap fodder for Kaze :feh_inherit:

Wouldn’t be able to get both…

Ah, but this is why you have previously foddered an S!Gunnthra to Kaze and he already has Disarm Trap 1

Omg thank u so much

Vanilla!Azura says hi.

On topic: I don’t have her listed either. Tempted to wait until she gets a focus.

And I’ll keep that cutie. No foddering for that dagger here!

Azura has at least had a BHB – it even reran recently (if only for one day). Larum has nothing.