This May Be More Sirius Than Expected

… all word play aside; I downloaded the game on my tablet this morning only to find I hadn’t registered my account yet.So I thought what the heck, I’ll just roll with two accounts…

I got this guy on my second wheel in the Herofest…

Is he any good or does he just look cool for the sake of looking cool??

3 Likes

He’s good fodder

3 Likes

He seems pretty good, he has messed up a good few autobattle tt battles for me

3 Likes

Look at that man’s IVs

2 Likes

He’s good but his fodder is better. Not to mention a lot of other lance cavs can fill a similar role

2 Likes

Bad ivs don’t make a unit bad, my fonse is spd boon atk bane

2 Likes

I’m well aware of this

But Sirius’s fodder is more valuable than him

His niche isn’t exactly unique

4 Likes

Yeah, the lance cavalry class is super crowded. You can build Ferdinand with a Flowing Lance and pull off a similar build as Sirius. And you can merge Ferdinand much more easily than Sirius.

And of course there’s Oscar and Peri with their excellent Prfs.

So I’d definitely agree on foddering this guy, especially since his IV is as garbage as it can get.

2 Likes

For a new player, don’t fodder him. Yet

It’s irreversible and you’ll likely make a mistake you’ll regret later. He does have great fodder, but don’t actually fodder him until you get further along into the game.

3 Likes

I’m not foddering off any 5*s any time soon… I am not keeping that one anyways… the pirate banner wasn’t very kind to me and I’d really like to have something from that banner (even if they aren’t the best units; I like pirates)… I figure I’ll roll until I get an interesting unit or two and can get something off the pirate banner without blowing through my orbs… Thanks for the words of warning!

1 Like