This month's legendary hero prediction

17 Likes

Tbh he deserves that or a skill that makes all Res-targeting attacks deal 0 damage.

9 Likes

Vantage unit with no counters

:feh_lucinastop::feh_vantage:

18 Likes

Yeah that, but it’ll probably be Corrin instead.

His Prf weapon will be a dual phase Brave weapon with built-in Urvan attack reordering, Miracle for melee weapons (Hel’s ability but for melee instead of ranged) and Fjorm’s Ice Mirror effect.
His Prf skill will grant Distant Counter + Crusader’s Ward.
Oh and his offensive special will be a stat-scaling special like Draconic Aura but additionally boosted by % missing health.

2 Likes

This just reeks of
:feh_desperation:
Sad thing is I could totally see IS being so terribly unimaginative to do it.

1 Like

Michaiah/Seliph/Corrin/Sigurd
Hopefully Seliph cause that means I dont have a reason to use orbs besides blue(L!Azura you better come home real quick)

7 Likes

Null C-Disrupt…

I.S. add more of this already

And CC in the common pool

4 Likes

Hardy hearing
:ear:

2 Likes

I hope it is seliph because then seliph fans will be happy and I can skip a legendary banner

1 Like

I’d say Seliph but we just got a Sword last month with Lif so I’m not so sure. So I’m thinking maybe someone like Micaiah instead. But I expect Seliph will be getting one soon.

Pls let her be anything but blue if it is her this month. I don’t want her sharing a color with Lamezura.

Haven’t people been saying she’ll probably be a staff unit?

Maybe, she can canonically wield a staff in her promoted classes. But C’mon this is IS. They could totally pull something disappointing and make her color share with Lamezura.

2 Likes

It’s not like they haven’t had characters with multiple alts that have been the same color before. They fact that Micaiah has 3 alts that are all a different color so far feels like it’s the potentially the more uncommon thing for IS standards?

3 Likes

The thing with Azura is that she’s desirable if you don’t have her but not if you do.

I don’t have her and I want to keep it that way cause I can’t stand her character.

Well I think you’re more of an exception then.

Subcategories! Please set them!

If Julia can get a Legendary alt, so can Sothe. He is kind of a lord, and I have 230 orbs Idk what do with.

1 Like