This place is my home now. You cant kick me out. :feh_reinthink:

I guess this is a pointless thread to make. But its something I want to say. My last comunity left a distasteful fowl stench in my mind. Sure, there were some cool people, but the toxicity was much higher and people all around legitimate in their hatred. (especially the mods)

I like it here and I feel I can be as much a disgusting little fan as I like. I can spam my shitty 1980s style art as I please and I wont be ostracized for it or my bad memes. I havent been here long, but I like you all. Even the sour puss one… You know who. I love ya.

Seriously. I feel very welcomed for the first time and not just a pariah of entertainment.

I really really like you guys. Even if I dont know you all that well.

This is off season. But im a post it for you anyway. Its the third picture of my holiday Reinart collection I made in december, I suppose. Im working on an :feh_eirikathink: picture right now for cyl. I hope I can finish it in time. Vote for her cause she is the best Female protagonist in the series. Not imo. For real.

34 Likes

@Thehalohedgehog already loves you

17 Likes

Just give us time and you’ll change your mind

Seriously, this is a nice community. Sometimes it’s a bit toxic, like all the communities in the world, but most of the time it’s a nice place full of wonderful people

So yeah, I’m happy you are happy. I hope you’ll stay for a long time

20 Likes

I mean as long as no one starts ranting about fanservice we’re pretty much OK most of the time :feh_legion:

8 Likes

18 Likes

Yep. People also get angry about other topics, I fear the day we’ll get Legendary Corrin because some users here will literally implode. But on normal days everyone is nice and we talk about interesting things.

7 Likes

I would really like to insult you, but its censored anyways and triggered people would tell me how bad of a person Im

9 Likes

Even now, I’m still upset about this moment in Xenoblade. For seconds, I found the ship Rex x Nia really cute and then…

5 Likes

I love you. You are the most real in your insults. My favorite sour puss.

7 Likes

■■■■ off you ■■■■

sad reality that its censored

10 Likes

:feh_bylethblush: oh lain my… spicy little kitten. You have such a way with words.

9 Likes

Inb4 even Corrin gets a legendary alt before Micaiah

6 Likes

Legendary Sigurd when, IS?

6 Likes

Today I learnt a new word in english, thank you Lain :catroll:

7 Likes

i legit dont like you and are on a good way on being the same level as halo and shiny at being annoying

5 Likes

daddy pls. I cant take it. :fgo_scathach_blush:

5 Likes

yeah now youre muted

4 Likes

kicks you out :feh_tooobinyes:

4 Likes

You may mute me but you cant mute my love lain. :feh_nino:

8 Likes

What other pics you made do you have to share with us? I’d love to see more, actually!

5 Likes