This TT+ banner is wild :feh_angrynino:

In just 30 Orbs

I even got my second Ross :feh_hridexcited:

Now we’re talking. :feh_angrynino:

I’d pull more if W! Nino wasn’t coming out soon, but I’m hyped for this :feh_nino:

35 Likes

@Vegi is jealous

But wow, that’s some well spent 30 orbs :eyes:

16 Likes

Tagging him was kinda inevitable

Best investment I made in a while. She’s my highest merge 5* exclusive now! :feh_angrynino:

14 Likes

Nice! :feh_birbpeek:

Did you somehow not get a different boon for her? +HP isn’t the best choice for most situations :catroll:

4 Likes

Free summoned this. Not Jaffar but no complaints here

8 Likes

:eyes: I need 1 to +10,but I’m saving right now f-ck lol

Nice pull :muscle:(I’ve pulled Ross 10x even though I’m not merging him :joy:)

2 Likes

I tried getting a merge for Jaffar, but I instead got Larum and Innes in only about 60 orbs

9 Likes

I’m sorry for you

10 Likes

Thank you, it’s pretty depressing

9 Likes

Give someone Dragonslasher

7 Likes

Clearly with Larum, Cody can start giving a unit every dagger in the game
Only 27 more to go

7 Likes

Nice pulls! :muscle: Though the game hasn’t been kind in giving your Nino any good boons, she’s going to tear up the TT+! Hope you can +10 her if you want to.

Tried to free summon +Atk Best Maid but got Niles. Because this game hates me.

At least I have my +1 Atk Jaffar and s supported OG! Nino for this TT+ :feh_angrynino:

5 Likes

yeah i got one of her too. -spd, but i’ll only be using her for this TT anyway.

that’s a nice looking nino tho :+1:

1 Like

@Vegi

This message brought to you by a summoner who got no green Orbs, wanting Flier Nino, and walked away with a bad IV, 3 star Kagero. ;-;

2 Likes

ITS HAPPENING GUYS
JUST A LITTLE MORE

I need sleep tho :slight_smile:
Good night XD

7 Likes

holy shit

Gordin!

3 Likes

naw it still sucks

1 Like

Every copy I’ve summoned till now was +Def/+Res/+HP/+Def and +Spd in that order. Could’ve went with +Spd, but she has plenty as is, and I prefer the extra bulk. If I ever get a +Atk copy though… :feh_angrynino:

Can I have them :eyes:

Speaking of, did you manage to get that dagger for Jakob? :eyes:

And since when did you start posting here again

It’s a good enough boon in my eyes, she doesn’t need it anyway. Might actually consider making her a merge project now, though I want to merge Amelia :catroll:

Hope you get that boon you want soon.

There’s always next time. :feh_nino:

My first few circles didn’t have any Greens, made me worried

You know it :feh_gordin:

6 Likes

How good is flying nino? That def stat makes me think she really wants fury 4 or sturdy impact…but she gives up a fair amount of dmg that way. :thinking:

I could really use more good flyers…

1 Like

Well… Depends on who you’re asking, really. In my experience, she’s great. Her Defenses don’t really matter once she’s in Desperation Range (which her decent magical bulk should suffice for), and she more than handles any foe I throw her at. I think the best way to describe her is that she’s a one-trick pony. All she can do is full on offense, but it’s what she does best compared to a lot of her competition. You’ll want someone else if you want to take hits though.

4 Likes