Those mad dogs are finally doing it

To bad it’s coming at most likely the worst time since the new hero banner is most likely Farfetched Y3 banner

Mind you their is also a TT with it, so hopefully we get someone good with that

Screenshot_2019-11-08-02-12-52-1

8 Likes

The most popular contender for this year’s free unit seems to be Shinon so free racist archer, probably infantry

6 Likes

God I hope not always hated him

5 Likes

Same but he’s the second highest placing male not yet in the game. Unless IS decided to give us base Bruno, then we can get a free Nils.

It’s very unlikely but god would I prefer this

7 Likes

I’d much rather Rinkah be the free unit

10 Likes

What is a farfetched banner? Is it Brave alts for characters already in the game or something?

It’s the characters not yet in the game that placed the highest in Choose Your Legends, the popularity contest that decides which characters will get Brave alts. So in a way, they’re related but not quite Brave heroes, hence why some people call the banner Brave redux

6 Likes

Same but also all my Grails are already going towards Conrad, I don’t want to have to choose between them :feh_notlikethis:

tenor%20(7)

7 Likes

What can I say tho… I need my girl with the best abs in the game and +10 her

3 Likes

Lady abs are hot :doublelion:

10 Likes

Couldn’t be any further from the truth… sure we have Kjelle who we know is buff from her and Severa’s support conversation (if I’m not mistaken), and Effie who I’m fairly certain is just as buff… we don’t actually get to see their buffed up figure under all that heavy armor

1 Like

Yes, they are supposed to be buff, but as you said we never see that. Rinkah is the only female I can think of off the top of my head who we can actually see is buff. At least with Effie and Kjelle it’s pretty understandable because of their armor as you said.

2 Likes

Also Charlotte I guess too. I guess all the strong women were from Fates

2 Likes

When Rinkah does get added if she doesn’t bring with her a Club either Prf or inherentable imma riot

1 Like

and Awakening, I’d imagine Sully is also buff but not sure, but Kjelle is her daughter

Came up with this forever ago. Weapon was the same as berserk armads (slaying + wrath)

2 Likes

I think part of why Kjelle was so strong was because she wore and trained in that armor. Because look at it, that probably freaking heavy! Sully not so much, although she probably is stronger than your average woman given her being a knight and her competitive “don’t call me weak” personality.

I seen this… and instantly said “Why Bolt Axe she didn’t even have good Magic Growth rates”

2 Likes

So… no tickets this time? The orbs from the Tempest are good, but usually I have better luck with the tickets. And I like FB’s dialogues

Btw, while I’d like to see Rinkah with a prf (since now we finally have the firesweep axe) I hope she has an inheritable club, it would be good looking

1 Like