Those who also got shafted by GSSR roll, share with me your misery

Shafted last time by Amakusa, shafted this time by Semiramis. I hate this game.

Also, to those who hit their jackpots, feel free to flex to make the rest of us suckers feel worse (and also to make us hate you).

15 Likes

Ugh. One account got two of the characters I absolutely did not want. Caster Nero and Cleopatra. All I can say is:

4 Likes

I think I’d take either of those over either of mine…

2 Likes

Lancer Tamamo Dupe

5 Likes

I got Ivan. I’m dissapointed cause I don’t use riders much at all, but I’m also happy cause he was the only lostbelt king i was missing. So I guess it balances out.

4 Likes

This is the second time I got Melt from a gssr, she’s at np3 now. Not the worst but really wanted someone new

3 Likes

I would trade you both of mine for Semiramis!

I really wanted her!

2 Likes

I got cleo. And I was so hopeful when a gold assassin came up because I thought it was gonna be Kama or Gramps. Heck I would have taken shuten but oh well so much for my first gssr :fgo_jeannu:

3 Likes

Really? …But why? Cleo is considered one of the two best AOE assassins and SummerNero has a 50 charge. The only thing Semiramis really has is her Buster Down, which is admittedly pretty good if you have the right team but its still tied to crit stars.

4 Likes

Exact same thing happened to me. Kama was one of two servants I considered jackpot (Merlin the other) so my disappointment in seeing Semiramis was immeasurable.

3 Likes

I don’t want Semiramis for her role as an AoE assassin. I just want her because I love her art and animations.

4 Likes

I feel your pain, I also got Caster Nero when I wanted Merlin or Skadi. :fgo_nitocry:

2 Likes

It’s like we’re twins…… in misfortune

2 Likes

Same. I wanted Okita and all I got was Tamano Lancer. Looks like I’ll be waiting next year (◕︿◕✿)

2 Likes

I love TamaShark, but I had her at NP3 already going into the New Year GSSR. She’s NP4 now.

Got Skadi on both of my accounts today. An extra Skadi.

3 Likes

Now I like Brotoki as a character as much as the next guy, but was hoping to finally snag a Merlin. Seeing as exp boosts, etc going on, I’ll end up leveling him. Not sure if I’ll use him over Ecchan most of the time though.

6 Likes

I rolled the knights banner and ended up getting Tamamo lancer. She’s np4 now. She was my second worse outcome out of the 25 possible. I like her a lot don’t get me wrong, that’s why she’s high np to begin with so not the end of the world but I wish she would have given someone else a chance. :rofl:

1 Like

Well, that’s how it goes. I don’t hate my pull or anything. MHX is a fun and likable character. But was she a jackpot selection for me? Not really. I’ve got Melt at NP2 and Kama at NP3. How often am I really going to go and use MHX? I’m not really sure. Come on game if you are going to give me an assassin then at least make it Shuten since that voice is amazing.

The pulls could have been much worse. So maybe I shouldn’t complain. But it only reinforces my need to keep saving for the coming banners.

2 Likes

Tfw the characters you want hate you. I am the king of casters.

1 Like

Can’t escape fox wife

2 Likes