Thought of a B skill

For atks the higher of Def or res.

Simple, fun, funny. Especially on a unit like :feh_thinkinglikelukas:. And if it runs into it’s counterpart they just cancel each other out.

1 Like

That’s basically what Sorcery Blade is, except it’s ally reliant, locked to physical melee Infantry and on the worse slot for it. I doubt they’d give another skill like it adaptive damage without some catch to it, especially since the game loves its arbitrary restrictions

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure the unit just needs to be physical, not melee because it comes from Yglr.

But yeah, sorcery blade is just dumb with the ally needing to be magic. Making it just so they need to be next to any ally would make it less bad.

4 Likes

But if we’re humoring the idea, it could be allowed with enough restrictions, so introducing

Sorcerein Blade: If using a full team of magic users (because after all, magic IS everything), unit’s Atk > unit’s hands and attacking a foe exactly 5 spaces away, targets lower of foe’s Def or Res

2 Likes

I think he was referring to the foe targetting the HIGHEST of units Def or Res.
Like, making every foe’s weapon have the opposite effect of Felicia’s Plate and Annette’s Crusher.

6 Likes

Oh, you’re right.

But why? More for BK to dunk on?

2 Likes

Cuz mages eat phisical tanks alive, because some mage tanks get eaten alive by a 45atk lvl40 swordie.

3 Likes

This would make it so a unit can completely dump one defensive stat and have near impervious defenses AND BST leftover for stellar Atk and Spd. Such a skill would be way too strong. I predict it will be in the game within 6 months.

9 Likes

I think you’re giving them too much credit

5 Likes

Stupid is the intelligent system gold star standard.

5 Likes

Too much as in you think it will be here sooner?

3 Likes

I would totally believe that happening, yes

5 Likes

Watch IS go Ape Mode and we have that shit in the next banner.

3 Likes

“If one of Units defensive stats >= the other Defensive stat + 10, inflict -7 Atk on foe” and probably a secondary effect. I feel like this is what a more balance version would look like, and I would put it on my Hinata.

2 Likes

Oooh maybe for Guard 4?

If Units HP>50% inflict Special Cooldown -1 per Attack and if Foe initiates Foe’s attacks target the higher of units Def or Res.

2 Likes

We need Sudden Isolation because of the irony. :feh_fabxan:

but I actually need it on Virion

3 Likes

I could definitely see that as a prf b slot for one of the upcoming legendaries or maybe CYL4. As an inheritable skill though it would get heavily neutered and restricted. It would effectively be a defensive counterpart to sorcery blade(maybe even called sorcery shield?) and would have basically the same restrictions

1 Like

Nah. It should be. :horse_racing: and :butterfly: locked. Because them :feh_bklul: and :foot: be getting smug with their bs skills.

Did ya know infantry has a way to

Precharge specials

Instantly recover those specials

Midigate damage up to 40%

Ignore guaranteed fallow ups.

Ignore razzel dazzle

• more

Did you know armor has a way to

Charge specials

Gain infantry movement

Ignore speed

Suck my dick

• more
3 Likes

Are you suggesting my Ashnard cannot be smug with the skills he has stolen from other heroes?

2 Likes

you’re a girl soren I think we may need to have “the talk”

1 Like