Thoughts on a Potential Lute Build

I have decided to try to make a unique Lute build, just for the fun of it all, since I’ll have more than enough time to gain orbs for her when she reappears in a couple weeks.
So here is the build.

The only issue is getting some of the skills, like juicy wave may be difficult for me to get cause I have extremely bad luck on summer banners, and chill speed fodder as well.

9 Likes

She’ll need someone to help buff her Spd but otherwise it looks great. Lots of burst with good mage tanking potential. Just nice to see a powercrept blue mage as cute as Lute get some attention.

7 Likes

what a good girl

3 Likes

I would change chill speed for maybe atk/spd link that would buff her speed and allow for a different c slot like maybe spd or res ploy.

2 Likes

I know, I really liked Lute in SS, so when the ploy banner came by last year I was happy to get her, but she was -spd so I didn’t use her as much as I wanted to, but with the revival banners that may change, hopefully.

3 Likes

Good suggestion, though I may try spd/res link from the 4 star S!Fiora since atk/spd link is only on seasonals that are far away.

2 Likes

@LuteTheGod

2 Likes

She looks perfect!
I’d probably change out Atk/Res Solo to Atk/Spd to ensure that she can double her foe. And obviously change out smite to Drawback. Probably change Chill Spd to Chill Res?

5 Likes

I’ll see what I can do since this was based mostly on fodder I have in my possession.

2 Likes

Fury can help towards ploying too.

2 Likes

Yeah good thing I already have fury on my Lute then.

2 Likes

Very nice build idea!

I’m working on my own Lute build so this has given me some good ideas.

1 Like

42318c55f27550bddf48413768bc7b23883bd101

1 Like