Thoughts on Lostbelt No. 5.2: Interstellar Mountainous City, Olympus

After many sacrifices and hardships, you leave the bloodstained waters of Atlantis behind you.

The memories of those that helped you reach this point are still fresh on your mind as you go down the whole in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Unlikely allies on a strange journey that took you to several close calls and small victories. It was a nice respite from the task of taking down the Lostbelts.

Source

But they are gone now.

Tears want to flow again but now is not the time for mourning. You have to steel yourself for now you find youself at Olympus, Eternal Ciry of The Gods. A place that reaches for the starts and that’s so blinding that it doesn’t seem to be want to be gazed at by a mere human.

Ignore it.

Push the pain away.

This is your final battle in this Lostbelt with the many enemies it houses and, of course, it’s Crypter.

Source

Let us finally bring the gods down and finish what we started on that crystal blue sea.

Post Story Goods

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

【MAD】Defeated Masters【Fate/Grand Order ARC 2.5.2】 - YouTube

25 Likes

If you thought Camelot was a difficulty spike, hoo boy. I will not miss this one when I’m done.

13 Likes

:fgo_davinci_coffee:

1 Like

Bring it on, I ain’t scared, I trained for this. And by training I mean I rolled for strong servants.
rocky-iv-rocky

17 Likes

I’m going in mostly blind beyond the few servant who will be released besides them and watching runs of hard fights on youtube, here’s to hoping to my squad of servants will be able to survive with only skadi as the top tier support

3 Likes

No clue how I’m going to beat wodime though

3 Likes

Well, if you have Mash with the right CCs she can solo him.

This isn’t a joke, she gets just the right story buffs that she can do so… Eventually.

9 Likes

except replace Cu alter with AA

20 Likes

Sweaty fights return~
:feh_corrinsweat:

I have all those servants! I’m definitely ready for

Spoiler

Demeter, Wodime, and Zeus

thanos-thanos-x-hulk

9 Likes

Are we getting any qol updates along with Olympus release?

On the one hand I’m not really looking forward to doing some of these again; on the other, I’m interested to see how I do with them in NA where my roster is much stronger compared to what I had in JP at the time.

4 Likes

:fgo_buster:
what CCs? Is fox wife needed?

2 Likes

For anyone who is on my list, would you rather Mlb DB Merlin, Taunt Ce, or Waver with Scope? Unsure which support would be more beneficial in All slot.

I will keep Tamamo in Caster with CTT unless requested for a Ce.

2 Likes

I’m also interested to know

1 Like

Makarios is the single reason why I’m so excited for LB 5.5

1 Like

Folk have been saying for years that ‘Stall/Jeanne don’t work in LBs!’ yet it still does. Now we finally reach Olympus for a handful of high difficulty fights that may justify this hyperbole. But then apparently Mash can solo :fgo_bblaugh:

But I am looking forward to this :fgo_circehappy:

2 Likes

The only thing i know about this LB is that a certain boss gave trouble to a lot of masters on JP, still it usually turns out easier than expected.

I hope it’ll be different here, i welcome a challenge for once especially in a LB as epic as this.

7 Likes

Genocide let’s gooooo

2 Likes

So, I got wiped out by the second fight against the giant golem. :fgo_illyablink:
Apparently GP didn’t thought its 50% damage resistance AND 70% DEF up on first bar was worthy of notice or upping its difficulty rank to hard.
So fair warning to anyone not there yet, the 3-2 fight is way harder than anticipated.

19 Likes