Thoughts on Lostbelt No 5.5: Naraka Mandala, Heian-kyo

The Tree of Emptiness and the heavenly dressed city of Olympus that rested on it are now destroyed. More sacrifices were made and the true nature of the architect behind the Lostbelts revealed itself in a fashion that almost destroyed Chaldea.

The experience left everyone shaken much more than any other Lostbelt up to date, but there’s not time to rest. Ashiya Douman, better known to the Chaldeans as Caster of Limbo, was forced to accelerate his plans because of the events in Olympus and if all past encounters were just him playing around with his food, then there’s no telling what will happen if he has a proper appetite.

Source

Whatever he has prepared is probably done to put anything he did in Shimousa to shame, but it doesn’t matter. This is a nuisance that should have been dealt with a long time ago and fi not to save the world, then at the very least, for a Samurai that’s no longer with us.

It’s to GOLDEN this place up.

Post Story Goods

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

【MAD】Golden's war【Fate/Grand Order ARC 2.55】 - YouTube

14 Likes

Clown genocide let’s goooo

1 Like

NP5 Kama is going to have fun clowining around.

4 Likes

hopefully we will see clown suffer

4 Likes

He’s about as close to a cartoon villain as we’ve ever had.

I’m hoping this will flesh him out a little bit.

4 Likes

Mephistopheles…

1 Like

The problem with him is that he’s not really been a villain, not to Douman’s degree. Plus he has a background, motivations and a character.

1 Like

8 Likes

The absolute best thing about 5.5: GOLDEN costume :fgo_buster:
Also, oni lantern farming, here I come!

17 Likes

That costume made me roll more Kintoki.

That, and my hope that they might eventually update his skills since they are among the most vanilla of all SSR skills.

8 Likes

since we dont have a roll thread yet (or im blind) here’s the list of servants that get affected by both part of doumans buffs:

7 Likes

Ah yes I can’t wait to pair Douman with Tiamat… wait

7 Likes

If Arcade got her who says we can’t? New year’s here we come!

7 Likes

Atleast you can pair him with Kiara…wait

3 Likes

Do you want Scramble Gogh damage back? This clown can help you, for a small fee of 900 :fgo_rainbowapple:

2 Likes

If you still need mirrors, this is the place to get them. You’ll never have to use that terrible node in Shimousa ever again.

I farmed my excess mirrors in lottos already, but good luck to the rest of you on that mat.

5 Likes

I’m so glad i was able to get Murasaki before this, with so many demonic enemies she will make farming tons of fun.

Also i don’t have Kintoki so i will suffer in silence when i unlock that costume.

8 Likes

Murasaki and Sei are going to wreck this place.

4 Likes

My Super Orion has a scheduled date with Ibuki and practically anything wild beast or demonic.

6 Likes

Demonic enemies you say?

:fgo_buster:

12 Likes