Thoughts on my fave unit?

Legion has been my main man since his first ever ghb run!

13 Likes

:feh_legion:

8 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

:feh_legionwoof:

7 Likes

Damn, I lost my pants again

:feh_legion: :feh_legion: :feh_legion:

Legion’s best friend is a Spd refine, tho. That defense is rather impressive but Fury 4 takes away from his survivality

9 Likes

You could try running another bond in his A to have him survive better, since Fury hurts sustain :thinking:

:feh_legion::feh_legionwoof::feh_legion:
:feh_legionwoof::feh_legion::feh_legionwoof:
:feh_legion::feh_legionwoof::feh_legion:

7 Likes

Legion gets stronger if he’s next to others

:feh_legion::handshake::feh_legion:

9 Likes

:feh_legion:+ :dog: = :feh_legionwoof:

7 Likes

Too bad Spd/Def bond doesn’t exist as a seal yet, then this would be an easy fix. Sighhhh

3 Likes

me with Sturdy Stance Lukas :feh_catria:

You could always run something like Spd/Def or Atk/Def bond in A.

2 Likes

I wonder what kind of first impression this is.

:feh_legionwoof: :feh_legion: :feh_legionwoof:
:feh_legion: :feh_legionwoof: :feh_legion:
:feh_legionwoof: :feh_legion: :feh_legionwoof:

2 Likes

Nah. I feel like if I toss fury 4 then I may aswell just redo the whole thing and get rid of Wrath, Blue Flame, and Devoted Axe in favor of Special Spiral, Aether, and Slaying axe. Which is actually my secondary build for him anyway haha.

What you see here is kind of the “no brain” build that I like to keep him in. I’m pretty much an infantry emblem nut y’see.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome I am also a Legion user, since his first GHB run! Glad to see you like my boy.

I do like this build, it happily sits very close to my triple bonds build that I run with Faithful Axe, Atk/Res bond 4 Special Spiral & Glimmer since I never got Owain for blue flame (but once I do I’m totally doing that).

I also have a galeforce build too - and if you’re looking for some ideas I’m happy to share, but I’m glad Legion’s been serving you well!

Edit: Yours has more dragonflowers than mine but I’m also trying to max out main team of infantry users, thus I don’t have Legion fully done yet. Also, if you want my friend code, hit me up! I also run OG!Ryoma, Azama and Kliff from time to time.

2 Likes

Wow! Good to know there are others with sublime taste around here👌

2 Likes

Nice!

You’ll see me as SaltLobster in game, and this is my current Legion!

5 Likes

Oh my. This is definitely giving me some ideas. :astonished:

2 Likes

Change the Axe to a Slaying one, give him Aether and maybe a Stance seal then I would say its nice imo.
The build looks a little wonky with Fury Wrath and Bonds thrown into it, but if it works then it works I guess.
Also a Legion guy, have a Raid Boss Legion and basically every skill you can think of on him (besides Faithful Axe since ■■■■ you seasonal banners)

4 Likes

I certainly have more where that came from if you’d like! They’re all… really expensive… tho…

2 Likes

Lay em on me if ya want. And I know what ya mean. I still put every spare skill on my favorite units just in case I may need them someday. I’ll spoil my units with whatever premium fodder I can find if it’ll come in handy y’know?

1 Like