Thoughts on my fave unit?

Oh that is, quite possibly, the biggest mood. I spoil my favorites like that too and we’re both screwed if Legion gets a FEH pass outfit.

Here’s some of my other Legion builds…

If/when I get firesweep axe he’ll get that set too with C disrupt, and I also plan to do another EP phase if I get rearguard.

4 Likes

Those are a lot of builds

The only one’s I have are offensive Slaying + Dragon Fang and offensive with Legion Axe for Panic

And there are Firesweep and Sudden Panic as skills lying around

1 Like

I have had this Legion forever so he… he has a lot of skills, I try to get inventive.

2 Likes

Your Legion is gunna be one swiss army knife of a unit! I think I like that special spiral build the best :eyes:

Oh man, I don’t think Legion will ever get an alt of any kind lmao but if he DID get a resplendint alt then the +2 to all stats would be greatly appreciated, despite the irony of paying real money to power up a F2P unit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I like playing Around with what he can and can’t do and try and get him to pull of Stuff he shouldn’t be able to do. I’m working on other builds, and I’m hoping for a refine one day!

That said I also have a DB4 Lull Atk/Res 3 Reinhardt in the wings to make people hate me too so

1 Like

I want Sudden Panic on my Legion soooo bad but I haven’t been lucky enough to pull it yet :weary:

Dragon Fang is very valid on em. Totally a slept on proc.

1 Like

BIG same to everything you just said. I refine would be awesome! I’m hoping for built in Sudden Panic.

1 Like

You have given me an idea, I forgot I had that F!F!Corrin…

4 Likes

God I wish that were me :weary:

1 Like

Yo dawg I heard you like panic so I put your panic with Your panic so your panic can panic

(Fury is a filler skill until I can find better)

3 Likes

Oh this is cursed for sure :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s-

:feh_faepanic:

Also I got my Sudden Panic from one of my Geriks, as well as normal Firesweep. May get Legion Firesweep+ and IP if I get another Gerik :feh_legion:

1 Like

Oh that sounds dangerous. IP and then Panic Ploy seal plus sudden panic and self healing special? Evil, I say, EVIL!

2 Likes

I do love a chance to flex my boi.
But yes, a good favourite unit indeed.

1 Like

He has a cool mask. :feh_legion: