I’ve been sitting on 11 4* copies of Thea which I eventually want to fully merge. I noticed that she has decent mixed defenses, so I’m trying out the following build:
- Spirited Spear for Atk/Def bonuses and Special acceleration
- Ignis for 29 (30? Does it round up?) bonus damage
- Fortress Def/Res to build on her defenses
- Guard to (hopefully) prevent enemy Specials
- Atk/Def Menace to debuff opponents and trigger Spirited Spear
- Threaten Spd for more debuffs at close range
I like it so far, but I’m wondering if there are flaws/missed opportunities that I’m not seeing. I’m also willing to consider a completely different loadout, since I’m having fun building Thea.
Thanks in advance for your input!