Thoughts on the Pokémon Presents?

Gen 9 looks fun in terms of design tho I’m having trouble figuring out where it’s set. Windmills made me think Holland but then some buildings looked like Greek mosaic designs and the bright colors make me think Mexico.

Graphics are meh but I don’t play Pokémon games for the graphics.

8 Likes

Ooooo, this looks really cool, I’m excited :feh_flaynyay:

Looks kinda like it might have some open world elements as well, which would be cool :fgo_serenityay:

5 Likes

First of all, SHAYMIN IS COMING! :white_flower:

As for gen 9…I call dibs on grass starter. :cat:

5 Likes

Ok, real talk, the new starters look fun. Especially that goofy looking fire Yoshi! Got me curious I’ll say that! Also, grass cat starter hype!

7 Likes

Starters are names Sprigatito, Feucoco, and Quaxly. The names make me think Mexico.

7 Likes

Pretty sure this is based off Spain as there was a map of what looked like Spain in the live action trailer. In truth I first thought it was Italy, the land of my people! I was happy until I saw the map of Spain and realized this is likely based off Spain… but hey! I could be wrong, we may just have to wait to see more info on the game!

7 Likes

Final evolution leak!
Final meme from me for this topic now, I promise!

8 Likes

hello :catwave:

8 Likes

I see, it’s a game where you play as a policeman exploring a haunted house :fgo_think:

4 Likes

Legit, I was like “Pokémon Horror Game?”

4 Likes

The starters names have spanish references like gatito means kitten or fuecoco is a combination of the words fire and cocodrile.

And one house have flamenco paintings so yeah definitely Spain. I am excited because I am from here and the Iberian peninsula is very diverse in landscapes and architecture.

7 Likes

:feh_sigurdeyes:

4 Likes

It’s Colombia or Spain

More likely spain

Starters are called “Sprigatito”, “Fuecoco” and “Quaxly”

It’s Spanish so I’m excited

3 Likes

The new Pokemon designs are so cute. The overworld Pokemon interactions definitely feel more lively too. I wonder how we can afford a Switch in such a humble casa, tho.

Hype for the Raihan costume in Masters too

Eh, graphics aren’t top priority for me either, but at the very least I’d expect a triple A game company to put some kind of effort into improving things 4 gens into the switch to 3D

4 Likes

Raihan, May and Skyla are confirmed

But there’s one other

A Kalos Master fair

Sygna Suit Serena and Squishy- I mean Zygarde

She even has her XYZ hairstyle too

2 Likes

No Pokken 2, RIP

I wanted it to be that big expensive project Harada teased…

8 Likes

Who?

And Really, Scarlet and Violet are full open world, how is that not a “big expensive project”?

google exists my guy

5 Likes

Imma super hyped for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet! Especially for the gift from god that is Fuecoco. Tbh, I hope Fuecoco is either Fire/Dragon or Fire/Grass since it could go both ways given cultural stuff surrounding Spain & Portugal since I believe that is what this Pokémon region is based off of or the fact that Fuecoco is a cute little pepper. Just hope they don’t go down a “Ghost Pepper” route.

6 Likes

Since Almond wanna be rude and sassy instead of just telling you, Harada was the producer for the original Pokken Tournament and has said they’re working on a big project recently.

1 Like