Thoughts on this character?

hmmmm so there’s one character from the intro that i haven’t seen anybody talking about, and that’s this…person!

i think they might be a guy since they aren’t wearing extremely revealing clothing, but i’m not sure. they’re very androgynous.

i’m honestly excited to learn more about all of them, but this one especially since we don’t even have a name yet. they do seem very powerful as well. (now let’s just hope their name doesn’t start with “g” lmao)

19 Likes

Reminds me of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, but not as hot.

Now I wanna watch Inuyasha.

I think you may be in shock, but it might be a girl with clothes!

14 Likes

in fire emblem heroes??? what??? unheard of!

13 Likes

I hope it’s a guy. We’d have no male OC for this Book otherwise :feh_tooobin:

12 Likes

It’s a guy…
I call that he’s Niorun right now, cause why not

6 Likes

Will likely die before giving us all the answers we need to win but we win anyways because plot

Just the energy I get

9 Likes

Are you implying that IS is not good at story? :eyes:

4 Likes

The classic tsundere probably, didn’t catch my interest

No, of course not! Why would I ever say such a thing :eyes:

3 Likes

yeees, finally someone else with the right questions :clap: he/she is the only reason i want to check out some of the book 4’s story, and was disappointed when nothing was said about em’ on the feh channel

Näyttökuva (63)
if the 2 pixel guy dies chapter 1 i’ll riot

5 Likes

I think he is a guy, maybe the ruler of that realm or something like that? I’m also interested about the Shadow that attacked Alfonse and Sharena. It was a just a random thing they put in the trailer to say “They are in danger” or maybe IS didn’t want to reveal the identity of the bad guy? Because I feel that the dark fairies are just “generals” like Líf/Thrasir or Laegjarn/Laevetainn

5 Likes

The character is Gunnthra, whose’s death at the hands of Surtr caused her hair to turn ash grey, be locked in a dream world, and receive androgynous features.

So yeah, they’ll probably die before the story starts XD

2 Likes

Fairy king! :fgo_buster:

I think he might be a guy, but I appreciate them adding a more androgynous villain character this time around. It’s pretty cool.

3 Likes

That’s why Bruno’s back

5 Likes

:eyes:

Bruno’s abs are enough masculinity for me :feh_linusattack:

5 Likes

Raphael Flex
Gonna flex more masculinity on you.

5 Likes

I’ve mentioned this one on my Feh Channel review with an screenshot only but yes I noticed them, they’re likely the lead of the fairy kingdom

Looks pretty good :ok_hand:t2:

They’re like a fairy type version of Xainfried from Dragalia Lost.

I like them.

1 Like

Idk, I’m getting Elrond from LoTR vibes from him which already bad. Hopefully we don’t have to deal with a Fairy Racism plotline regarding banished elves coming back from the nightmare world for vengeance. (Especially seeing as Dokkalfar are basically “dark” Ljosalfar