Thoughts on this Nils build

Ok, now that the best boy Nils is out I’m thinking of building him like this and adding him to my main team. Is there anything that you guys think that I can add to or change about Nils? Any type of advice is appreciated thanks!!!

5 Likes

That looks very nice!

Except one thing…

You realize dragons target res… and you’ve put lull atk/Def. Unless you’re against 2rng units with a lower def than res, that b slot is sort of a waste

2 Likes

My dumbass just realized i should’ve changed the title

Omg I completely forgot that he would target res. Do you think be smart to put a Null Skill or Quick Riposte there instead. Or should I just put Lull Atk/Res?

2 Likes

Ideally lull atk/res. Quick riposte doesn’t make much sense since he gets quite a bit of speed with this build. Null c disrupt is nice and so is null follow up

You can change the title after posting

This is my best boy

Mine is a support unit if you want a more offensive build yours is probably the best , I’d just switch the seal with a defensive skill like distant Def 3

5 Likes

Oh yeah. Well you can probably tell im new. Also thank you for your advice!

1 Like

Yeah the site tells us when it’s a first time someone has posted

1 Like

Omggggg I was also thinking of building him similarly to that. (I’m broke with Kliffs rn)

1 Like

I was, but that boy decided to pity broken me…when I got Nils I immediately sacrifice him to the best dragon

Yeah, I was pity broken (in a good way) where I was doing free summons and I got three 5 stars in a row but each from different banners. On the new banner I got Fiora instead of Nils :sleepy: :expressionless:

1 Like