Thoughts on Time's Pulse on Byleth?

Also suggestions for the b skill. I was thinking with Time’s Pulse ruptured sku would be pre-charged every player phase. This means

1. He’d always initiate combat with a special.
  2. He’d always counterattack with a special.
  3. Here’s the big one: if the enemy survives his initial RS hit and counterattacks, he’ll follow-up with another RS proc. Thus, he’d be reliably proccing a special twice in one combat.

So I was thinking a look like this

Not completely sure on the B skill. I was also thinking of maybe(eventually) giving him null-c since his PRF already has null follow

2 Likes

Vantage mayhaps? :feh_bylethblush:

1 Like

I dunno, don’t you want your Null C unit to have a bit more resistance so that way they’re not taking too much damage from Wrazzle Dazzle?

Doesn’t seem all that reliable to me, but I have no experience with using Null C-Disrupt on low resistance units.

1 Like

I was only lightly comsidering Null C because Byleth is(I think) the only unit in the game thus far who can run both nulls at once

Technically Mareepta as well :sheep:

1 Like

It does work though.
There’s a Miracle Set with him thats pretty good, could try out that.

2 Likes

Does Mareeta’s sword have NFU too? I never got her so i guess I forgot that

1 Like

IIRC, it’s Slaying + Spectrum +4 and NFU when not adjacent to allies. :feh_maethink:

1 Like

I saw Lu Bu’s video with that set lmao

3 Likes

Bruh the set is so cool, when I saw that the first time I was like “Damn it works actually”
But tbf he’s a +10 one

2 Likes

Might use it on F!Byleth if I ever pull a +spd one

It actually looks fire

Especially since Creator Sword negates all bullshit

2 Likes

thats why it works so good its unbelievable
I tried that shit on Alm, but that didn’t work as good as with Creator Sword smh

2 Likes

So what would you suggest though for slot B? Lull atk/spd like I initially thought?

I thought about vantage but then he loses the gauranteed RS on counterattack

1 Like

Audino, if it’s charged at the start of the combat, it procs on the Vantage hit. If the enemy lives, they hit, it gets charged again, and they proc it once more. Helps that it’s pretty budget, so there’s no real harm in trying.

1 Like

That is true. I could give him vantage while I wait for another lull atk/spd copy

1 Like

Lull Atk/Spd is probably one of the better options since you’re gonna want to increase his speed anyway.

1 Like