Three goats, a fairy and no Hel

In a desperate attempt to get Hel (still haven’t gotten any :catcry:), I got three Freyjas two +Atk and one +Res. I don’t know if I’ll use her in AR much, and no one comes to mind that I would want to fodder her to. Should I merge a +Atk and manual the +Res, or is there something else I should do with her?

3 Likes

Do you need Freyja’s fodder for anything?

My opinion is that you merge her to +1 and keep one for fodder since she does have good fodder

2 Likes

not at the moment no

2 Likes

Do all your AR carries have Pulse Smoke already?

4 Likes

Actually I don’t think any of my units do. I got pity-broken by an Igrene couple months back, but she has so much good fodder on her I kinda thought it’d be a waste.

2 Likes

Freyja mostly has Atk/Spd Solo 4 & Pulse Smoke :feh_eirikathink:
Either of those are pretty good fodder, and if you find a unit with a DC prf and have Solo 3 sitting around, you might be able to get both. :feh_birbpeek:
Atk/Spd Solo is great for almost all offensive speedy units, and Pulse Smoke is mostly used in PvP modes like countering IP teams in AR (with some fun but niche usage in hard PvE maps like Abyssals)

1 Like

@umbriel

3 Likes

Pulse smoke

If you’re not gonna use her in AR, fodder two :fgo_ereshwoah: or one and merge, but eh.

3 Likes

Take my Hels, please. Her and Freyja are ruining my Triandra pulls :catcry:

1 Like

If you have no need for any extra light mythics manual all her copies
Otherwise merge imo into the +atk for balanced defensive stats and give her spd/res solo

3 Likes

Umbri, I have 600orbs and a dream, blessing for fairy please :fgo_drunkgil:

2 Likes

you will get your dream come true :feh_nino:

2 Likes

I’m 1.5k in, with only one Triandra, and she’s-atk. Last 600 I wish to drop on this. All the Freyja and Hel are depressing.

2 Likes

Best of luck for that better IV Triandra :fgo_ereshlove:

All my blessings to you

3 Likes

bruh I’ve gotten 6+ Hels and Tiandras together how is it that people always get the versions they don’t want let’s trade

1 Like