Three Houses recruitment question:

I started directly in difficult and there’s no infinite grinding possible.
And even in Difficult other than the Death Knight the rest is easy (I’m chapter 10).

1 Like

The game really needs a Lunatic difficulty.

1 Like

Probably accessible after you beat hard difficulty. That’s what I assume anyway.

1 Like

Yeah but I fear a lunatic like Awakening where early chapter you MUST use the MC EVERYWHERE…
It could be nice to have a “balanced” lunatic difficulty…

Fixed

1 Like

No sadly, they’ll add it to the game at some point.

Dang, I had a C+ in swords, and 25 speed and Felix still said no, and I had only recruited Sylvain and Ingrid, but now I’m in part 2, so can’t recruit him anymore

Ah, bummer. At least that gives me time to beat it 3 times first before increasing the difficulty.

1 Like

Frederick with MC, and then MC with frederick!

Something like Fates’ Lunatic would be nice.
They don’t increase stats but change up some enemy placements and skills.

1 Like

C support lower the requirement by a lot, and B support even more!

The release time of DLC is always so slow!

1 Like

Nice. Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long.

1 Like

oh boy, i can’t wait for a harder mode to come out just so i can spend 2 hours clearing a map and get destroyed by a 1% crit :feh_bartre:

2 Likes

I hate when that happens, but at least we can rewind turns

2 Likes

I feel you…

@Banini we don’t have release date for lunatic difficulty but for the differents batchs of DLC it’s 31/10 31/12 and 30/04/20
https://gamewith.net/fire-emblem-three-houses/article/show/10284

2 Likes

On a side note : I would love getting some post-endgame shit like SoV/SS where we can play with the vilains!

1 Like

I’m kinda proud, On my first run I managed to recruit them all baring Sylvain : this godamn punk didn’t want to come with me even with sky-high charm, C support and D+ sciences!
I’ved tried to B support him but he was a present’s hole!

I’ll do better next time (the high lvl professor will help a lot)

If you play female Byleth you can recruit him instantly. :feh_rein:

I certainly didn’t get everyone but I got enough, as Felix and Annette finally joined last night. Still one more chapter before timeskip I think. I MIGHT try for Sylvain, but if I don’t get him, no big deal. Not like I’ll use every single unit I’ve recruited anyway. Plus I want to make Annette and Mercedes fight each other later