Throwback post

Remember when Aether Raids battles used to increase in cost the higher tier your were? Those were the good old days.

Even though it's only been a few months.
3 Likes

Ah the good old days… :catroll:
When there was only 50 Stamina and GHBs costed 20 Stamina to try each time… :catroll:
(How long ago was that? A year?) :birbpeek:

8 Likes

More, I think.

I started playing a year ago, and when I started 99 stamina was already a thing.

1 Like

That was a really long time ago.
I remember the days when healers really sucked, yet I still used my 5* Sakura :catroll:
I even used a 5* Sheena that I got somehow. I used to think that Svalinn Shield stopped triangle advantage :birbpeek:

1 Like

Remember when we didn’t need bonus unit kills in arena?

3 Likes

Remember when Ryoma/Hector/Takumi + vantage meant death.

1 Like

Remember when B!Lyn and Reinhardt were meta?

I thought the same thing! I used her until I realized that she couldn’t kill a fly if she tried to…

1 Like

I actually have all 4 of the OG OP units.
Ryoma, Azura, Hector, & Takumi.
They don’t do so well anymore… :birbpeek:
Yay for powercreep? :catroll:

1 Like

They’re still really good though.
Just not the defining parts of the meta.
Brave Lyn could actually be used to counter meta DC armors (that aren’t dragons) :catroll:

It was really ridiculous when arena looked like this though: Blame IS giving free CYL1 units

(I know this picture is from like two weeks ago, but it still gets the message across)

2 Likes

I think the bonus unit change actually made me do better in Arena.
I’m not 100% sure, but I use a core of merged FTP dragons.
They’re pretty good, but not the best at killing things.
The bonus unit change made everyone else do worse, but I had already 5* & built the Askrian Trio, giving me a headstart in the new Arena.
Plus I built Eirika as a buffer soon after. :birbpeek:

No double SP weekends were the worst

We really used to have to struggle with 3 SP per kill, there weren’t any blessings or valor skills - Just suffering.

1 Like

I miss those days.

Remember when everyone and their grandmother used to complain about FatesWakening fanservice?

… Oh wait…

3 Likes

Remember when Healers were the worst units in the game?

2 Likes

Getting Aether on a unit was complete and utter hell. Especially since there wasn’t even any way to speed up the cool down originally and it wasn’t even that useful.

1 Like

Remember when daggers sucked? :thinking:
Oh wait… :catroll:

1 Like

Remember the broken SP glitch?

2 Likes

Although, it was nice that we used to have more than one demote per banner :eyes:

2 Likes