Tier 4 B Skill's

So we have Tier 4 Skills in both A and C slot’s (even if there is only what 1 Tier 4 C skill)… so when do you all think we will get are first Tier 4 B skill… and what would you want and or expect it to be…

I’d want QR4 to come soon So Oboro can have a Tier 4 skill in all 3 slot’s

But I’d expect it to be Desperation

2 Likes

Please be Guard

12 Likes

Guard would be a nice tier 4 skill to have… depending on what else comes with it

Guard or QR deserve it most, I’d say. Maybe Breakers too. Or Pass

5 Likes

Brash assault

breakers would take too long, they just threw that shit into the infantry skills

NB4 Breaker4 skill’s also get TA on them

True, there’s a lot of them :thinking:

WoM/Escape Route are also possible.

2 Likes

Audino whether that’d be a good or bad thing

Both, but mostly bad

Seems about right

WoM 4 Unit can move adjacent to an ally with <100% Hp

Yes, [Guard] would be nice, this skill needs something to give it more relevance, the 80% threshold at LV3 makes it pretty unconvincing, specially when we have other kinds of alternatives such as [Witchy Wand+], [Special Fighter 3] and the LV4 {stance} skills :feh_birbpeek:.

Others we may have maybe: [Quick Riposte], [Brash Assault], [Desperation]… not really sure but they could have large HP thresholds of activation :thinking:
About [Desperation] maybe something else instead of increasing the activation range… maybe reduce an stat during battle?

6 Likes

QR4 would most likely go down to 60% otherwise Roy/Faye eff refines would be a big rip if they go any lower, but I can see them leaving it at 70% adding an additional effect like adding +2 Def/Res or something

Desperation would probably stay at 75%, but adds maybe +2 Atk/Spd maybe

Brash Assault would be the trickier one tho… I would just say put Desperation built into it since that is usually the best combo with it… but Idk

1 Like

Yes, at most the minimum can be 50% for [Quick Riposte] simce that’s the minimum requirement for Faye and Roy’s refines.

Overall well-balanced ideas, not bad.

Hmm, maybe, I was thinking [Brash Assault] could get the maximum at 60 or 70 percent… it could also stay and grant that or maybe anti follow-ups :thinking:

And Brave Hector but he doesn’t really need the QR as much as the other two

1 Like

That’s right, his [Maltet] is pretty good already and he still has to get the refine in maybe the next year, he may become something strong with it

1 Like

I’m gonna guess a sweep as the first T4 (includes “phantom spd”) but Guard/QR need it way more thanks to those BS fighter skills that powercrept the he’ll out of them.

What I’d want them to upgrade? Most of the free b slots should get a 4th version, skills like Mystic Boost, NFU, Wrath, Fighter skills are miles ahead of them and are almost always used when making an end goal for a unit. I expect most of the better ones (like Guard, QR, Desperation) to make it and for them to give up on stuff like Cancel Affinity and breakers, one thing that I feel is a possibility is that they could just have Red/Blue/Greenbreaker which is just a breaker skill but works for all of that colour.

You mean those skills that are the only thing stopping infantry making armours completely obsolete?

5 Likes