Tight caster slot

Hello gamers,
tamamo, waver, merlin, skadi and now castoria… Who yall putting where and which ces? also which support servants yall looking for ? Feels like putting skadi and castoria makes the most sense since their teams require double support but waver is generally good and then theres merlin and tamamo… :catlie:

6 Likes

Hans
:slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

absolutely :b: ased.

7 Likes

Reads thread title

Disappointing

30 Likes

:fgo_marthanosinning:

16 Likes

:fgo_buster: with starbomb or prisma cosmos since I don’t have 2030 or teatime

I’d also put Skadi up… if I had her :feh_setethcry: , so for now Caster Cú takes up my all slot

I enjoy borrowing 2030 Merlin when playing story :eyes:

If I’m using OG Cú in my frontline, then I usually borrow Skadi, any CE on her goes

5 Likes

I got Merlin in All with MLB 2030 for people that needs him to clear content not just farming, and Castoria in Caster with MLB CTT. Maybe sometime I could rotate Merlin for Skadi with BL (currently I have BL on Reines), so I can show off my pampered SurfMo in Rider slot again.

4 Likes

That’s literally how I do it as well. I occasionally switch out Merlin for Waver though.

On the other hand, Skadi’s going to fall off the face of the earth. If someone wants to loop, DCS is way more accessible than DSS, so it’s safer to assume people are going to look for Castoria, and while Skadi could be put in the ALL slot, there’s really no feasible need for two separate loop-enablers, so it’s way more sensible to put one of the other big supports there.

4 Likes

GP never failed to amazed me with the first comment on threads. It’s always, I mean ALWAYS, this kind of short and meme-y answer at it and I love it. :fgo_sanzangpoint:
I like rare elements so I keep merlin there.

10 Likes

shouldve named the thread tight caster hole mb

7 Likes

For now I’m sticking with Skadi in All with CLT on my normal list for people who want to use Quick.

If it seems like no one cares, I’ll eventually go with starbomb Merlin or something like my event list currently has.

10 Likes

Me too :fgo_circesigh:
Why people really like making bait title lately :catlie:

7 Likes

Ive still got tamamo with her bond CE since I have no big supports

But you can plug her in with your castoria to loop if you want :feh_nino:

4 Likes

2030 Merlin on All since I suspect he’ll be the least popular (barring Tamamo) and CTT Castoria for Caster because she’s so universal, only running some OC up (unfortunately I do not have Salvation yet) during story releases or for CQs unlock

4 Likes

Skadi with Bond CE on All slot
Castoria with CTT on Caster slot

Didn’t put Waver on support cuz most likely all master already have him from SSR tix
Didn’t put Merlin on support cuz i rarely got FP from him lol

That’s why i put Skadi, cuz some master maybe didn’t get Castoria, and still using double Skadi as their main comps

4 Likes

I’m expecting i’ll see plenty of people on my list with castoria up, so i’m gonna stick with 2030 merlin just to offer any amount of variety. :fgo_gudako:

If I find myself being wrong… i’ll switch to castoria.

10 Likes

Today I switched Merlin with 2030 in All and Skadi with CTT in Caster to Skadi with Foumes in All and Castoria with CTT in Caster.

Cannot wait for the triple support list, even more since today.

8 Likes

I decided to boot Skadi in favor of 2030 NP5 Merlinafter all. She’s had two years of permanent top billing, and no one really wants to borrow old CLT.

If my friends start asking for Skadi, I’ll rotate her back in.

10 Likes

Tamamo and Murasaki are my default non-event Casters.
Tamamo claimed the All-slots a couple of years ago and refused to share it.
This is due to bias but I really got annoyed over on JP when I kept failing to find Tamamo among my support list.

Tama usually holds the bond CE while Murasaki has a sumo or HNS.

The caster slot on the event line-up isn’t as rigid so there isn’t a guarantee what it will contain.
It is usually a Waver or bonus servant.

Outside of event farming I’m not that bothered about which Casters are available.
I mainly go for a MLB CTT rather than a specific servant as they usually are put in the back.

9 Likes

It took 2 hours for Skadi to go extinct when I ran an Olympus node so I’m leaving my niche PG Skadi where it is. She still sees occasional use for boss fights and I wasn’t making bank off the Caster slot anyway.

Also no one wants to PG Castoria, they gong her.

11 Likes