Time Betrays: Three Houses Academy Phase vs Timeskip Polls - Timeskip Spoilers (duh)

and didn’t see it in a single place, so time to make a poll or two! (or 31 :fgo_deadinside:)

It was a thing a while ago, like last year

But it’ll be fun to do again :fgo_ishtaridgaf:

7 Likes

I’m sorry, but literally h o w do people like Felix’s timeskip version more?
The haaaaaair
(This is a joke please don’t come for me Felix stans)

Some of these surprised me. PTS Mercy is a blessing

1 Like

Literally everyone here critisizing timeskip Mercedes hair because ‘I dOn’T lIkE iT’ and no one’s paying attention to the switch in her posture and how she no longer looks like a cornered animal but is actually holds her head high which represents the switch in the way she sees life and how she no longer feels powerless but actually realizes she has control over her life and not everything is just ‘up to the goddess’ and oh I’m getting carried away

Cheesy quote of the day:

Fluffy hair may look sweet, but ultimately confidence is the most attractive thing :fgo_badciv:

Just let the girl look how she wishes to, she’s beautiful anyway

9 Likes

I think you may be looking into this too much :catroll:

8 Likes

Maybe

But there is a bit of the character on their portrait. Their posture is very important since it represents them and artists know that. Some make it more obvious, like Hilda’s where she’s deliberately leaning forward towards ‘you’ showing her extroversion, Marianne’s own slight switch and how she stops perma looking down and (although not strictly body language) how Petra wears the outfit typical of Brigid

6 Likes

Yeah I’m not denying it. It’s a part of why the portraits are so good, you can see the difference between say, Marianne’s pose compared to Hilda’s, and it can portray their personality and as you said, what point in their character arc they’re at.

but floofy hair :feh_selkiepout:

but y’know it still is just a poll on looks :catroll:

7 Likes

I generally like TS more since it allows the characters to be far more expressive in their choice of clothing :feh_flaynfish:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Leonie :scream:
It’s terrifying how a simple hairstyle can change a character.

7 Likes

That poor army :fgo_ereshdistress:

5 Likes

I have to admit: a lot of them look better post TS.

Of course, there were a few exceptions. Neither Byleth changed that much, so I felt it very unfair to compare them to everyone else.

4 Likes

lorenz before timeskip:

lorenz after timeskip:

3 Likes

:feh_disgusting:

There’s a blue sky today

Time for a battle