Time to say hello to some new friends :hridexcited:

(Old picture be old, beat Lyn’s story a few hours ago.) :legion:
So I got my emulator to work, and with my extra free time, I can finally start playing more FEs! :hridexcited:
Blazing Blade is been pretty fun so far. And it’s nice to meet all these wonderful characters :birbpeek:
Hopefully this will give me more knowledge about FE in general. :thinking:
Probably will try Sacred Stones after I finish. Then I’ll have to get other emulators working if I want to play other games :legion:

22 Likes

tenor%20(4)

5 Likes

General Kenobi :eyes:

6 Likes

20190724_224538

6 Likes

Ok but for real that’s neat. Just downloaded some ROMS of FE7, 8 and a translated 6 myself to play the other day. I’ll have to try them soon.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to experience new FE games & broaden my horizons beyond the realm of Tellius :legion:
And now I’ve finally been able to get around to it. :birbpeek:

5 Likes

I’m just finally gonna beat FE8 so people won’t bug me about not beating it when I like Eirika so much

5 Likes

That sounds like a plan :eirikaxmas:

5 Likes

That was my very first FE game, also played on an emulator (although a few many years ago). I wish you good fortune and lots of fun ahead! :vulcan_salute: :hridexcited:

3 Likes

My first FE was Shadow Dragon, strangely enough.
Let’s just say FE7 is a lot better of a game graphics-wise

6 Likes

I beat FE6, FE7 and FE 8 as well as FE 13, FE 14 and FE 15.
I did it by grinding :legion:

2 Likes

Yeeeees , nice choice birb
Finally the first trio

1 Like

Ey, nice :arvisboneappetite:

It’s a great game, hope you have fun!

1 Like

Cool!, I just see this, glad you got FE7 working!.

A recommendation is to play FE6 after you’re done with it, since you have plans of going for FE8… maybe after it’s finished?, that’s because FE6 is sequel of FE7 :birbpeek:.

And definitely not recommending FE6 because of my bias :eyes:
idoun

Have fun! :excidunn:

4 Likes

Ignore the fact that I’ve only finished SoV and Birthright, even though I have Conquest and Rev too

4 Likes

AAAA! <3

What are your favorite units at this moment? :sparkles: :birbpeek:

3 Likes

I’ve never bothered to finish Conquest, actually. Just Birthrights and Revelations

1 Like

During Lyn’s section, Sain & Kent were loads of fun. Sain actually got pretty good, and did loads of damage while being pretty tanky at the same time :legion:
Rebecca’s actually doing pretty well for me right now :thinking:
Although every unit is useful in their own way :birbpeek:

I don’t think I have the file for FE6 right now, I’ll have to look for that one… :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes, somes of the units are pretty good!.

Oh, don’t worry!, I can look forward for your progress on the games!, for focus on enjoying your newfound pastime & learning Elibe and Magvel lore :excidunn:

2 Likes

Hey wait where’d you get the ROMS for these games? After emuparadise was taken down I haven’t found anywhere else, that’s at least safe, to get em from

3 Likes