Titania B slot

Hey, so I’ve been thinking about building Titania lately, and while I have most of what I think I want the build to be worked out, I’m a bit torn on the B slot. To start here’s the build I have in mind:

As you can see I have S/D near trace there, but I’m also debating on flow guard for her B. So I’m just curious what people think about it.

• S/D Near Trace
  • Flow Guard

0 voters

Anyway thanks in advance!

4 Likes

I went with the flow given she’s meant to go fast, double and heal with Surge Sparrow so making sure she can get the double feels more useful to me than the trace.

I have Rein/Surge on my Tanith and hoping to get Flow Guard for her too.

4 Likes

With Rouse S/D I kind of feel maybe the trace is the better option here, since if she doesn’t kill she can still get out of the way. If you swapped the Rouse for A/S or give her S/D Menace (the best thing about the upcoming Summer banner), then I’d definitely go with the Flow.

4 Likes

Well I don’t think pulling on the summer banner much is on the table unfortunately, since NY!Dagr is likely on the upcoming DSH. And speaking of Dagr, she’d probably get first dibs on the menace even if I did get it. Rouse atk/spd, oh how I wish you were more common :feh_sharenacry: I guess W!Bernadetta does have it in the codes though…

3 Likes

In that case start with what you have and update the build as the fodder becomes available (provided she still performs adequately enough).

3 Likes

Yeah, typically what I do when planning builds. I look at what I already have first. So I do have both the trace and flow, hence the question. Probably will see what a few more people say about it too.

3 Likes