To Fodder or not to Fodder that is the Question

4 Likes

Don’t fodder.

10 Likes

I personally very very rarely ever fodder a unit I only have one of. If you really don’t care for her and/or have multiple fodder away. Joint Distant Guard could be useful on a few units.

6 Likes

Dont fodder her, she is more useful as a unit, colorless tomes are rare and very powerful, fury 4 is on another units and is not that good, joint distant guard could be good on a non far save tank but she can give the same support to the unit that was supposed to get the skill.

4 Likes

Mercy would be the one to get Joint Disstant Guard.

1 Like

Ehhhhh… She’s got the build to be defensive and would benefit from having JDG but I’m not sure how well she’d do in combat even with the boost in defenses.

Atk isn’t great. Spd is decent but only with the IVs. Def is low but manageable with the EP boosts. Res is great.

She has support partner with JDS and another ally with JDR. The the forth member changes a fair amount, but when I am do the extreme maps the Fourth member has JDA.

Don’t fodder!
Micaiah is queen and a great unit even if -ATK

4 Likes

Fury 4 and JDG are nowhere near good enough to fodder her for. JDG barely does anything for the recipient and fury 4 is on a good number of HIGHLY fodderable units.

2 Likes

She’s better as a one-off with any IVs than her fodder. The rare thing she has is her C skill, and while it’s pretty good, it’s not strictly better than many C skills that tanks can run. It’s also useless for Save tanks.

6 Likes

I am not a Micaiah fan either but I wouldn’t fodder any version of her since they offer so much fire power and utility that it would be a genuine waste to sacrifice her for a niche skill at best. Joint Drives offer better value on buffing allies for being universal skills, and if you plan to stack indirect stats and have well-rounded teams those are your best bets.

If Joint Distant Guard came with an unit that was either a bad seasonal without a prf weapon or a new 5* general pool unit that can spook you, then yes, fodder away. But an objectively good Legendary Hero? Nah, it isn’t worth it.

4 Likes

Personally I’m not really seeing the value on Mercedes there.

But it certainly does have value.

I use her in AR (easily tanks Reinhardt and any bows)
As well as the partner unit for all heroic ordeals, so I get a lot more mileage this way than with a one off I’d hardly if ever use.

Sounds like you use Mercie a lot though, so farm the feathers, or at least just try Miccy out to see if she has desired use in your barracks before pulling the trigger.

1 Like

I’d just keep her :man_shrugging: because her fodder is meh honestly (not worth it)

1 Like