Today was... Sucky

Idk. My obsession over being better at AR hung over me the last few hours and I’ve been totally Moody and rude. I wish I didn’t obsess over things so much.
Sigh

Sorry you guys had to put up with my adolesence. Just be like this, somedays

2 Likes

Have you tried watching AR streams before?

No, my phone can’t watch streams. I don’t have internet, I live off my slow data. Videos just buffer like fuck

Well if you ever get the opportunity, it’s what I would do. I personally cant stand studying FEH, but if I just hear it while doing something else it’s fine

https://vervefeh.github.io/FEH-AI/charts.html

although this is the AI guide

2 Likes

I’d recommend to watch Akariss. If nothing else, you will learn a lot. Akariss has a lot of waifus and husbandos, yet, he doesn’t use them. He plays to win. He’s also 100% free to play and yet continues to rank extremely high in AR and Arena and all the other modes each and every week. You can’t not learn stuff from him, especially since he shares like everything with the community. If nothing else, you may learn more about the mindset one needs to have to do better. And he has a youtube channel in addition to his stream.

One of his videos:

3 Likes

Happens to us all, even I was annoyed a little yesterday (not here, but on the Discord :tooobin:)

No need to worry.

You’re gay.

1 Like

@Bow-of-Sacae

4 Likes

:lynstare:

:lynstare:

1 Like

Lyn%20Look

1 Like

Today is a new day.

2 Likes