Took you long enough v2 (newest +10)

Haven’t got a single merge since November. Guess I can stop complaining. The weekly banner gave me what I wantedimage

The only feathers I have saved instantly went to him

Anyways. That’s my 2nd +10 finally finished even though I started him months before his wife. All done nowimage

32 Likes

GOOD MARTIO !
Well done ^^

4 Likes

Nice…
You’re getting their

5 Likes

Yeah they’re coming along. Hopefully I can get some Catria merges on this months mythic banner.

6 Likes

I’m not even sure who I will aim to +10 next… I already +10’d my 2 focus units that I was working on this past week… I don’t even know what color to even do either… guess I’ll wait a bit to see who comes out in the next few months to see if anyone I like comes to the summoning poll

4 Likes

Haha I envy you. I’ve got stacks of projects lining up. 2 grail and at least 5 urgent regular pool, with a whole bunch of others.

But we’ll see maybe Rinkah soon :feh_maristare:

3 Likes

Both me and Halo are hoping for Rinkah to be at least the 4* unit on the banner… Grail would be amazing tho since I can instantly +10 her once she is put into the Grail’s summoning… but seeing how popular she is on Ranking in CYL she’d sadly most likely be a 5* exclusive… but that’s fine… that just means I’ll have 2 5* exclusive +10 projects to work towards with 1 of them already being half way done

4 Likes

:feh_marththink:

4 Likes

That’s awesome you must be relieved to finally finish him. I like the def iv you picked too because I rarely see that on Marths. After you finish Catria do you plan on building a green Mystery of the Emblem character, Barst or maybe Merric to add a magic unit to the team

3 Likes

Good Marss you finally complete him! He looks tanky happy for you man!

4 Likes

Welcome to the +10 Marth club buddy :feh_flaynsmile:

2 Likes

:feh_hridexcited: Welcome to the club! Congrats with finishing him

it’s not over until it’s over :eyes:
IMG_09286E7B0111-1

8 Likes

If you give him infantry breath, He can be Diet brave Lucina, only works adjacently sadly :feh_elisad:.

3 Likes

Hell yeah!! Join the Marthipan Clan!

5 Likes

I see that +0 Merric :eyes:

4 Likes

I have sentimental attachment to the OG copy which has def IV. Also from much testing def IV actually helps a lot, he has to basically carry my Arena team of all swordies against stuff like Oboro or Catria.

Ummmm. The fact that they’re all from the same game is… an accident actually.

I just like their character and their unit. Next on the list is Beruka to complete the arena core, and then Fir

2 Likes

:eyes:
I just started him lmao
I’m still deciding on a final build plan

What kind of unit are you thinking of merging next?

4 Likes

After Catria then Beruka to round out the arena core of flyers. Then Fir, Lachesis and a few others

2 Likes

:thinking:
Cool!

3 Likes