Total Drama Mafia || Night Phase [R3]

Welcome back, goons. It’s time for the final elimination ceremony for the team phase, it’s Total Drama Mafia’s 8th elimination.

Since Team Soulja lost, one of those bitches is going to bite it tonight. Who will stay and who will be out of the running for the million? Stayed tuned to find out.

Let the Ceremony Begin!

@Cutiepie67 and @Fish you two definitely get a marshmallow.

@Kayonov’s thicc ass gets a marshmallow.

@RoyAhoy, @BBtuis, and @ArtificialSky come get your marshmallows.

This leaves us with our bottom two

@Mr.Alondite and @Bow-of-Sacae, will you please step forward?

Now, one of y’all won’t get this clock. Instead, you’ll be packing your bags and taking your ass home. Who will it be the Incel or the Hot Guy of Total Drama?

Who Will Be the Lucky Man?

@Mr.Alondite, your time is up.

@Mr.Alondite, the Awkward Incel and a member of Team Soulja, is no longer in the running for the million.

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @BBxDiscostu93
  3. @Argon
  4. @Agayracer
  5. @PrincessSweetiePie
  6. @Lain
  7. @LeadChips
  8. @bluebell
  9. @TMFM
  10. @BBinxDaBBinx
  11. @The-Beast
  12. @RoyAhoy
  13. @Kayonov - A_Aron Understudy
  14. @Eflakis
  15. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  16. @Fish
  17. @Cutiepie67
  18. @ArtificialSky
  19. @Mr.Alondite
  20. @Bow-of-Sacae
  21. @BBtuis
  22. @Salt_Guardian_Leaf
6 Likes

@s don’t work again or are lagging smh

4 Likes

I can’t wait to stay on the Death chat

1 Like

Night 9

Story

Welcome, campers! Ya bitch, Souljitachi is opening up our solo phase. Averchimaru is STILL too busy taking pics of his new ass for a living now. Tonight we’re featuring our Ninth challenge, F U CK SHIT UP! Whichever players utilize their abilities the most successfully will be granted immunity! This means that failed actions, skills that end up missing, and actions that never even take place will not help! Additionally, not using or saving your abilities will weaken your score as well. Anyway, it’s time to get this show on the road.

The night started out with So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall performing for himself because he doesn’t care about you hoes. While he was distracted by the rhythm, I Know It All, Bitch came up from behind him and yeeted him out of there. I Know It All, Bitch tried to do the same to Big Boner but a Sexy Stallion stopped him. Shortly after, the OG Hot Topic GF yeeted the Clumsy Ass and the Feral Fucker, sending them out of the challenge!

Shortly after, the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass tried to shoot her shot and tended to the Seductive Doosh’s wounds. Afterwards, she tried to have a word with the OG Hot Topic GF but she dodged and said “miss me with that shit.” On another side of camp, the Sexy Staliion sent a dick pic to the Host with the Most and he was shook.

Meanwhile, the Broken Duo sat minding their own business when the Big Titty Queen was about to attack them, the Seductive Doosh tried to stop the attack but the Big Titty Queen pierced through and wounded the Broken Duo. Before the Broken Duo could even have a minute to catch their breath, a Grand Chef Auto punched her in the face, wounding her! Just when she thought she had enough, the Seductive Doosh came thru and knocked her out!

Afterwards, the Big Titty Queen came for the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass but she dodged the first attack swiftly; however, the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass was pummeled by the second attack, leaving her wounded and shook. Then she came for the Host with the Most wounding him! The Big Titty Queen was really on a roll today! You know who wasn’t on a roll? The Farm Girl with the Fat Ass since Steroids came over and beat her ass before she could even get up, greatly wounding the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass!

The OG Hot Topic GF wanted to get in on all of this, so she tried to fuck up So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall but he was nowhere to be found. Afterwards, Steroids was back and ready to beat the shit out of the Big Boner, as she charged in, I Know It All, Bitch blocked her! Nearby, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall stabbed the Head Bitch in Charge, wounding her! Fortunately, the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass used what was left of her strength to tend to the bitch’s wounds. As the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass laid on the floor, the Big Boner fucked her shit up then steamrolled on her, severely wounding and knocking the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass out!

This concludes tonight’s challenge! The goal was to see who could utilize their skills the best and the most successfully to see who would come out on top. Our winners are the Big Titty Queen and the Head Bitch in Charge! You two have been granted immunity for the upcoming night, everyone else better stay on their toes since any one of them could be packing up and taking their ass home tonight.

PMs regarding stamina, stuns, investigations, and eliminations will be sent out shortly

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @Argon
  3. @Agayracer
  4. @PrincessSweetiePie
  5. @Lain
  6. @bluebell
  7. @TMFM
  8. @The-Beast
  9. @RoyAhoy
  10. @Kayonov - A_Aron Understudy
  11. @Fish
  12. @Cutiepie67
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Bow-of-Sacae
  15. @BBtuis
5 Likes

Welcome back, skanks. It’s time for the first elimination of the solo phase, which is Total Drama Mafia’s 9th elimination.

Since @RoyAhoy and @Kayonov won the last challenge, they were granted invincibility from this elimination. Who will stay and who will be out of the running for the million? Stayed tuned to find out.

Let the Ceremony Begin!

@Fish, and his nasty pussy, gets a marshmallow.

@Argon, @Cutiepie67, and @bluebell, you all get a marshmallow.

@Agayracer, formally known as Ajay, you will not be going home tonight.

@The-beast and @Bow-of-Sacae, you two also get marshmallows.

@Pyron and @BBtuis, you two won’t be going anywhere.

Now, we’re down to our final 4… @PrincessSweetiePie, @TMFM, @Lain, and @ArtificialSky step forward.

Three of you will be staying tonight while the other one will not get a rose and will be sent home.

Which contestant will not receive a rose?

@ArtificialSky, the Feral Fucker, is no longer in the running for the million.

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @BBxDiscostu93
  3. @Argon
  4. @Agayracer
  5. @PrincessSweetiePie
  6. @Lain
  7. @LeadChips
  8. @bluebell
  9. @TMFM
  10. @BBinxDaBBinx
  11. @The-Beast
  12. @RoyAhoy
  13. @Kayonov - A_Aron Understudy
  14. @Eflakis
  15. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  16. @Fish
  17. @Cutiepie67
  18. @ArtificialSky
  19. @Mr.Alondite
  20. @Bow-of-Sacae
  21. @BBtuis
  22. @Salt_Guardian_Leaf
8 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: TOTAL DRAMA MAFIA || DAY THREAD : Part I - May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!

Night 10

Story

Welcome, campers! Ya girl, Soulja Bitch is once again hosting solo for the solo phase. Averchimaru went all “new ass, who dis,” so who knows when he’ll be back?. Tonight we’re featuring our Tenth challenge, LET IT RIP! Whichever players gets the most KOs will be granted immunity for the next elimination! This means that getting knocked out will subtract from your point total! Now, it’s time to get this shit on the road.

The night started out with all of the remaining contestants gathering under the moonlight, it was actually just under a lamppost and they were basking in the street light. When suddenly a bitter and angry, Feral Fucker came out of nowhere and wounded every single remaining contestant! Afterwards, he scurried off into a random warehouse in the camp. After getting hit, I Know It All, Bitch said “Fuck this” and left the challenge to go read a book.

Shortly afterwards, an angry mob of contestants all came looking for I Know It All, Bitch after realizing he wasn’t around, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall, a Basic Bitch, the Seductive Doosh, Steroids, the Big Boner, and the Broken Duo all hung their heads in shame and put their pitchforks away because I Know It All, Bitch wasn’t even present for this challenge. Out of nowhere, a raging Steroids decided to punch the Head Bitch in Charge just because but before she could deal any damage, a Basic Bitch protected the HBIC from the attack. Afterwards, the Basic Bitch tended to the HBIC’s wounds from earlier.

The OG Hot Topic GF wanted to see blood, so she yeeted the Head Bitch in Charge out of there. She set her sits on her next victim, the Big Titty Queen but before she could make her move, a distant voice shouted “primary lotus!” Followed by a Clumsy Ass instantly knocking the OG Hot Topic GF out! Shortly after, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall wanted to pour one out and play a song for his girl who just got knocked out, causing him to feel inspired and putting the Host with the Most to sleep.

Out of nowhere, two interns attacked the Broken Duo, wounding and knocking her out! Due to the 3 night rule and the shouting of her friend from the sidelines, she was able to get up but the interns still got the point! Shortly after, Grand Chef Auto came thru and fucked Steroids up! They were incredibly wounded but suddenly a light came from the sky and gave Steroids Xanax which healed all of her wounds.

The Big Titty Queen wanted to see more action and blood, so she decided to get shit done herself. She rolled up her sleeves and went to attack the sleeping Host with the Most but a Sexy Stallion walked in front of her and took his shirt off, distracting the Big Titty Queen from doing anything else. Afterwards, the Broken Duo confronted the Seductive Doosh but he wasn’t even doing anything.

To end the night, we saw Steroids and a Big Boner stand across from each other like this was a showdown in a western movie. The two looked at each other before making any sudden moves, Steroids went in first and shouted “Ora ora ora ora” but the Big Boner farted on her and made her shook, only for Steroids to retaliate by greatly wounding the Big Boner! Steroids didn’t mind the smell and went in for the big hit, this fucked the Big Boner’s shit up and knocked him out! Their duel was finally over, so Steroids decided to be dramatic and collapsed on the ground.

This concludes tonight’s challenge! We have a grand total of THREE winners tonight! Let’s give a round of applause to a Clumsy Ass, the Host with the Most, AND Steroids! You three will be granted invincibility from tonight’s elimination.

PMs regarding stamina, stuns, investigations, and eliminations will be sent out shortly

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @Argon
  3. @Agayracer
  4. @PrincessSweetiePie
  5. @Lain
  6. @bluebell
  7. @TMFM
  8. @The-Beast
  9. @RoyAhoy
  11. @Fish
  12. @Cutiepie67
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Bow-of-Sacae
  15. @BBtuis
4 Likes

You clowns know the drill, It’s time for the second elimination of the solo phase, which is Total Drama Mafia’s 10th elimination.

Since @Fish, @Pyron, and @Lain won the last challenge, they were granted invincibility from this elimination. Who will stay and who will be out of the running for the million? Stayed tuned to find out.

Let the Ceremony Begin!

@Argon and @Cutiepie67 , you two each get a marshmallow.

@Agayracer and @kayonov, your asses are safe tonight.

@bluebell and @Bow-of-Sacae, you guys get to stay and ■■■■ on the low still.

@PrincessSweetiePie, you get a marshmallow.

@RoyAhoy, You ARE… Not going home

Now, we’re down to our bottom 3… @TMFM, @The-Beast, and @BBtuis

Two of you will be staying tonight while the other one will not get a clock and will take your ass off of this island

Which contestant will not receive a clock?

20%20PM
@BBtuis, the Big Boner, is no longer in the running for the million.

9 Likes

Night 11

Story

Welcome, campers! Ya bitch, Soulja Bitch is still ridin solo out here. Averchimaru is AWOL. Tonight we’re featuring our 11th challenge,STUNNERS! Whichever players utilize their get the most successful stuns abnd blocks will win! This means that failed stuns and blocks, as well as being stunned or block will deduct from your point total! Anyway, it’s time to get this show on the road.

The night started off with Grand Chef Auto attacking Steroids, wounding her! The Farm Girl with the Fat Ass pitied Steroids, so she tended to her wounds twice. Suddenly, I Know It All, Bitch tried to attack Steroids but the Seductive Doosh wanted to be a bro and blocked the attack, only for I Know It All, Bitch to pierce through and wound Steroids! Just when Steroids had enough, a Basic Bitch came over and hit her twice, severely wounding Steroids AND knocking her out! Afterwards, the Basic Bitch tended to her own wounds.

Nearby, a group of people were around when a Sexy Stallion was about to take his shirt off, only to get dragged over to a meditation session by the Basic Bitch making him too shook/zen to do anything else this night. In the meantime, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall played a song for himself, feeling inspired he decided to play another song, only for Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait to block him! Annoyed, he tried to go about his day and play yet another song but Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait screamed and blocked him again! Annoyed, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall tried to smack the Host with the Most with his guitar and to nobody’s surprise, Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait blocked that too.

To keep the good vibes going, the Big Titty Queen went to attack the Sexy Stallion, the Clumsy Ass tried to protect them but the Basic Bitch stopped him and made him mind his own business, resulting in a wounded and shook Sexy Stallion. Annoyed that the Basic Bitch could tell everyone to mind their own business except herself, Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait cornered the Basic Bitch in a dark alley and fucked her shit up so badly that they knocked her out!

After witnessing what went down, I Know It All, Bitch tried to attack the Iconic Duo but the Clumsy Ass protected her! Only for him to trip over, which resulted in Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait to be wounded and shook for the rest of the night. This was all too much for the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass to handle, so she stabbed herself, making her too wounded and shook to do anything else tonight. I Know It All, Bitch tried to sit on Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait only for him to block himself because he realized it was ratchet.

Out of nowhere, an unconscious Steroids was shook.

With that concludes our challenge! The winners for tonight are @PrincessSweetiePie, @RoyAhoy, and @Cutiepie67! This entails that all three of them will be safe from tonight’s elimination! Everyone else better watch themselves though because their asses could be sent home.

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @Argon
  3. @Agayracer
  4. @PrincessSweetiePie
  5. @Lain
  6. @bluebell
  7. @TMFM
  8. @The-Beast
  9. @RoyAhoy
  11. @Fish
  12. @Cutiepie67
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Bow-of-Sacae
  15. @BBtuis
3 Likes

You skanks know the drill, It’s time for the third elimination of the solo phase, which is Total Drama Mafia’s 11th elimination.

Since @PrincessSweetiePie, @RoyAhoy, and @Cutiepie67 won the last challenge, they were granted invincibility from this elimination. Who will stay and who will be out of the running for the million? Stayed tuned to find out.

Let the Ceremony Begin!

@TMFM, don’t worry, you won’t be going anywhere and neither will @Fish.

@Pyron and @Argon, you two get marshmallows.

@bluebell, @Bow-of-Sacae, and @Agayracer, you three get marshmallows. By the way, Ajay, you’re a third wheel.

Now, we’re down to our bottom 3… @Lain @The-Beast, and @Kayonov

Two of you will be staying tonight while the other one will not get a clock and will take your ass off of this island

Which contestant will not receive a clock?
Sweating

37 PM

@Lain, Steroids, is no longer in the running for the million.

6 Likes

Night 12

Story

Welcome, campers! Ya bitch, Soulja Bitch is still ridin solo out here. Averchimaru is AWOL. Tonight we’re featuring our 12th challenge, MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF! Whichever players get their title featured most in the story will win! This failed and successful actions WILL COUNT! Although, if you get knocked out then you’re out of the running for invincibility. Anyway, it’s time to get this show on the road.

The night started off with Steroids beasting back in, for nothing other than the sole purpose of fucking up, I Know It All, Bitch. Steroids gave him one punch for pulling Altina and that bitch got KNOCKED. I Know It All, Bitch fell to the ground but Grand Chef Auto and the Clumsy Ass still decided to attack his unconscious body for no reason.

In a calmer section of camp, the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass tended to the wounds of So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall. Afterwards, Farm Girl with the Fat Ass’s thirsty self went to go heal the Seductive Doosh. Then the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass offered words of reassurance to the Head Bitch in Charge. Not tiring out from her good deeds, the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass gave Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait some healing ointment. Although, the Seductive Doosh felt like ruining the mood, so he attacked Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait, but the Seductive Doosh blocked himself - Although, it didn’t work! The Iconic Duo tried to block him themselves, but that also didn’t work! At the last second, a Clumsy Ass screamed “PRIMARY LOTUS” and jumped in the way, protecting Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait from any harm. the OG Hot Topic GF yeeted the Seductive Doosh away from the challenge, but she didn’t think too far ahead because when the OG Hot Topic GF and Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait went to go attack the Seductive Doosh, they couldn’t reach him.

Next up, we had So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall who was ready to go wild. So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall picked up his guitar and started SWINGING. The Big Titty Queen managed to dodge the first hit. Next up, the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass also managed to jump out of the way of So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall’s guitar. Unfortunately, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall was swinging too rapidly for the Host with the Most to dodge, so he got hit, wounding him!

As the night came to a close, the Big Titty Queen looked in the mirror and was really feeling herself. Afterwards, the Big Titty Queen decided to go attack the Head Bitch in Charge but the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass protected her, which pissed the Big Titty Queen off. So much so that the Big Titty Queen tried to stab HERSELF, but then jumped out of the way because she didn’t actually mean it. The Head Bitch in Charge wanted to mimic her so she also stabbed herself but nothing happened. So, the Head Bitch in Charge stabbed herself again. Yet again, the Head Bitch in Charge stabbed herself but everyone felt uncomfortable so she stopped afterwards.

This concludes tonight’s challenge! This time we have a whopping total of four winners! Our successful challengers tonight are @Agayracer, @The-Beast, @RoyAhoy, and @PrincessSweetiePie! All with a total of five mentions! Tonight’s challenge was close and there were a lot of other potential winners. Better luck next time on TOTAL DRAMA MAFIA.

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @Argon
  3. @Agayracer
  4. @PrincessSweetiePie
  5. @Lain
  6. @bluebell
  7. @TMFM
  8. @The-Beast
  9. @RoyAhoy
  11. @Fish
  12. @Cutiepie67
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Bow-of-Sacae
  15. @BBtuis
6 Likes

You skanks know the drill, It’s time for eliminations, which is Total Drama Mafia’s 12th elimination ceremony.

Since @Agayracer, @RoyAhoy, and @PrincessSweetiePie won the last challenge, they were granted invincibility from this elimination. Who will stay and who will be out of the running for the million? Stayed tuned to find out.

Let the Ceremony Begin!

@Argon, you and your shirtless ass get a marshmallow.

@bluebell and @Bow-of-Sacae are doing the nasty in an outhouse so they’re not here, but if they were they’d know they each got a marshmallow.

@Fish, you get a marshmallow.

@Kayonov and @Pyron, you two get to stay this week.

Now, we’re down to our bottom 2… @TMFM and @Cutiepie67, please step forward.

One will live, one will die

Who Will It Be
Sweating

36 PM

@TMFM, I Know It All, Bitch, is no longer in the running for the million.

ALSO

@The-Beast, the Seductive Doosh, was caught in an illegal scandal so he’s no longer in the running for the million.

8 Likes

Night 13

Story

Welcome, campers! Ya bitch, Soulja Bitch is still ridin solo out here. Averchimaru is AWOL. Tonight we’re featuring our 13th challenge, DAMAGE CONTROL! Whichever players takes the least amount of damage by the end of the night will win! This means that healing yourself will take away from how much damage you received by the end. Even if you get knocked out, you can still win if you took the least amount od damage. Anyway, it’s time to get this show on the road.

The night started out with a Basic Bitch stunning Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait for the night, making her shook. After seeing what was already about to go down, the OG Hot Topic GF said “Oh, nah” and yeeted herself out of there SO FAST. Right after, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall decided to play himself a song, making him feel prepared for what the night had to bring. He then decided to serenade Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait. Right before we could make our transition, a Basic Bitch swung at Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll wait greatly wounding her with the first strike and knocking one of the duo out! The Basic Bitch took a second strike and greatly wounded the Broken Duo!

To add to the chaos, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall attacked the Host with the Most but an Intern protected him from the blow! Just when the Host with the Most thought he was safe, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall came back and hit him again, wounding him once more! The Farm Girl with the Fat Ass saw how tense So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall was, so she tended to his wounds and ended up hurting him! The Farm Girl with the Fat Ass went to go complain to the Big Titty Queen about her problems, which made the Big Titty Queen lose some of her fire.

The Sexy Stallion decided to block the Host with the Most for no reason who felt very lightheaded afterwards. Next up, the Big Titty Queen threw a punch at So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall but nothing happened. The Big Titty Queen was frustrated with this, so she took a moment to feel herself and recognize she’s still Total Drama’s baddest bitch. The Head Bitch in charge couldn’t help but laugh and tried to attack her, only for the Big Titty Queen to jump out of the way. She then proceeded to tend to her own wounds but was wounded in doing so!

Next up, the Clumsy Ass charged in and tried to kick the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass but a Basic Bitch blocked him! The Clumsy Ass tried one more time and wounded the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass!. Meanwhile, Grand Chef Auto tried to whip up something special to build So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall and the Broken Duo’s health back up, which wounded both of them! The Broken Duo even ended up passing out!

As the night came to a close, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall lulled the Head Bitch in Charge to sleep. The Big Titty Queen was suddenly shook for no seemingly no reason. Right before the curtains shut, the Sexy Stallion sent nudes to So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall making him s h o o k.

That marks the end of this night! Surprisingly, we have a grand total of FIVE WINNERS for tonight. Let’s give a round of applause to @Argon, @bluebell, @Cutiepie67, @Pyron, and @RoyAhoy for all winning invincibility tonight! On the downside, that means the bottom five all have a bigger chance of getting eliminated for the dual eliminations tonight… Who will stay and who will go? Find out next time on TOTAL DRAMA MAFIA.

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @Argon
  3. @Agayracer
  4. @PrincessSweetiePie
  5. @Lain
  6. @bluebell
  7. @TMFM
  8. @The-Beast
  9. @RoyAhoy
  11. @Fish
  12. @Cutiepie67
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Bow-of-Sacae
  15. @BBtuis
5 Likes

You hooligans know the drill, It’s time for eliminations, which is Total Drama Mafia’s 13th elimination ceremony.

Since @Argon, @Cutiepie67, @bluebell, @RoyAhoy, and @Pyron won the last challenge, they were granted invincibility from this elimination. Who will stay and who will be out of the running for the million? Stayed tuned to find out.

Let the Ceremony Begin!

@Bow-of-Sacae, you ain’t getting lynched in this game.

@Kayonov, you and your big titties get to stay another week.

@Agayracer, you’re a sad bitch. We can’t kill you.

Now, we’re down to our bottom 3… @Fish and @PrincessSweetiePie please step forward.

56 PM

Who Will It Be
Sweating

56 PM

@Fish, The Host with the Most, is no longer in the running for the million.

AND

@PrincessSweetiePie, Name a More Iconic Duo, I’ll Wait, was broken up like My Chemical Romance and is no longer in the running for the million.

7 Likes

We back in this

For Total Drama Mafia’s 14th Elimination Ceremony

Since @Agayracer and @Bow-of-Sacae won the challenge, they were granted invincibility from tonight’s elimination; however, there are only 9 contestants left and TWO will have to go, whomst will it be?

@bluebell and @Argon, you guys get a marshmallow.

@Pyron, your roasts may be trash but your game isn’t, you still out here.

@Kayonov and his tits get to see another day, but you know who might not?

The bottom 3

@PrincessSweetiePie, @Cutiepie67, and @RoyAhoy come thru

One of you hoes will stay but the other two get their asses eliminated, can you guess whomst?

I can

@RoyAhoy, the Head Bitch in Charge, is no longer in the running for the million.

@Cutiepie67, a Basic Bitch, is no longer in the running for the million.

7 Likes

Night 14

Story

Hey, bitches! I’m still riding solo out here but I’m proud to present our top 7. This competition is definitely winding down quickly. We have one more dual elimination after this challenge and then we’re left with our top 5. Tonight’s challenge was all about making and avoiding connections. The player(s) with the most points at the end of the night will win invincibility!

The night began with the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass calming down the Big Titty Queen and the OG Hot Topic GF making them feel more zen. Afterwards, she went to put her healing heads on the Sexy Stallion, who felt instantly refreshed. Afterwards, she went to go see the Broken Duo who put her hand in the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass’s face and said “you wish, bitch” blocking her from doing anything else.

On another side of the camp, the OG Hot Topic GF yeeted So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall and the Broken Duo out of here. The bitch sent them flying. Afterwards, the OG Hot Topic GF saw the Big Titty Queen and decided to smack her. Wanting to join in on the chaos, the Clumsy Ass decided to attack the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass but she said “miss me with that shit” and dodged the attack, she was tryna win this shit.

This has been our shortest night so far but this night like all of the other has come to an end. We actually have two winners tonight. Everyone have a big round of applause for @bluebell and @Agayracer, you two have been granted elimination invincibility.Who will stay and who will go? Find out next time on TOTAL DRAMA MAFIA.

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @Argon
  3. @Agayracer
  4. @PrincessSweetiePie
  5. @Lain
  6. @bluebell
  7. @TMFM
  8. @The-Beast
  9. @RoyAhoy
  11. @Fish
  12. @Cutiepie67
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Bow-of-Sacae
  15. @BBtuis
8 Likes

Total Drama’s 15th Elim Ceremony

Tonight, only @Agayracer and @bluebell are safe - The rest of you better watch your asses.

TO Kick Things Off

We’re gonna start with who was eliminated

@Argon, the Sexy Stallion, you are no longer in the running for the million.

Nobody else gets a marshmallow yet because this is a dual elimination and every other contestant was tied for the second place elimination

Mentions

@Bow-of-Sacae
@kayonov
@Pyron
@PrincessSweetiePie

6 Likes

Total Drama’s 15th Elim Ceremony (Cont.)

Tonight, only @Agayracer and @bluebell are safe

LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA MAFIA

6 contestants, only two are safe.

Who will it be? @Bow-of-Sacae @PrincessSweetiePie @kayonov or @Pyron and his raps?

It could be you

@Kayonov, the Big Titty Queen, is no longer in the running for the Mafia Champ title.

4 Likes

Night 15

Story

Hello, campers! We’re back with our latest challenge, FEAR FACTOR. Each challenger was given a personal task to overcome and whoever completes the task to the best of their ability will be granted invincibility.

To start, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall serenaded his OG Hot Topic GF making her feel inspired. He then serenaded her again, making her feel carefree.

In this pleasant environment, the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass calmed the OG Hot Topic down and So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall and then tried to restore the Broken Duo’s health but she blocked it.

Afterwards, the Clumsy Ass came in swinging at the OG Hot Topic GF who swiftly countered the attack. Afterwards, the Broken Duo came for the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass but she dodged.

To end the night, So Anyway, Here’s Wonderwall put the Farm Girl with the Fat Ass to sleep.

That’s it for this night’s challenge, our winner is @Bow-of-Sacae. Bow has been granted elimination invincibility. PMS regarding eliminations will be out soon.

Mentions
  1. @Pyron
  2. @Argon
  3. @Agayracer
  4. @PrincessSweetiePie
  5. @Lain
  6. @bluebell
  7. @TMFM
  8. @The-Beast
  9. @RoyAhoy
  11. @Fish
  12. @Cutiepie67
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Bow-of-Sacae
  15. @BBtuis
2 Likes

Total Drama’s 16th Elim Ceremony

Damn, I can’t believe this shit has been going on for over 2 months now, this shit is wild.

@Bow-of-Sacae won our latest challenge and is safe from invincibility.

@PrincessSweetiePie and @bluebell were safe from our voters, which brings us to our bottom 2.

@Pyron and @Agayracer come thru…

Whomst will stay and whomst will go?

There was a tie and deadchat decided to break it...

@Pyron, the Clumsy Ass, is no longer in the running for the million.

Dead Bitches
  1. @Pyron
  2. @Argon
  3. @Agayracer
  4. @PrincessSweetiePie
  5. @Lain
  6. @bluebell
  7. @TMFM
  8. @The-Beast
  9. @RoyAhoy
  11. @Fish