Totally tangent, maybe off topic, might be a bit 18+, but it's about the SHIPPINGS

With Ryouma-han and Ouryo joining up NA Chaldea, SNS sites are flooding with cute and fluffy side stories and what not, it’s everywhere guys and every story is too sweet it’s giving me diabetes, anyways, so there’s the mini stories for every and all shippings, Story canon or not, since it’s a thing, we gobble those sugar ships, like, with Kadoc x Ana, Hans x Kiara, and Semiramis x Shirou Tokisada to name a few, they’re so sweet we don’t touch them anymore and watch the sweet ship, right? and then there’s The Saint and The Homunculus, I mean guys, they’re also a thing, you know? I didn’t even know what to feel about people who burned him or just plain skipped the event bec. they didn’t want him near their Saint, no offence guys, but reading the comments about this is so funny I actually laughed out loud irl, and I hardly do that, I commend them, honest, anyways, so that’s that, just sharing my thoughts, how funny they lewd the saint and kept her real close while they have the actual lewd nun all the vanilla. :grin:

Nero x Master
ill go down with this ship :fgo_quetzsmile:

1 Like

Ozy and Gil are my favorite ship.

You just know they have rough superhero sex that levels the city block around them.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Nero is for Hakunon only, sorry gudao

2 Likes

Bedivere and Artoria for me. Too loyal to die, and wanted nothing more than to see her smile once again. His last words to her…
“My king, you were and always will be my shining Star,” and the fact she gets very upset when he dies…my heart. I’m also partial to Mordred/Jekyll based on their interactions in London and Solomon.

1 Like

Question is, who’s the bottom?

…I say it’s Gil.

Why would people be mad about Sieg taking Jeanne, when we have the hotter Summer Jeanne and Jeanne Alter as upgrades. smh

3 Likes

Sorry m8. Its cool that you like that ship but my King Gil is exclusive for Clay Boi

1 Like

I don’t assign bedroom roles. They are divine-super-magical-spirit hotties anyway, so they can switch all day without a break.

1 Like

Because Sieg isn’t stealing her from us, he’s stealing her from herself. Jeanne x Jeanne Alter, duh :roll_eyes:

653062476c2de9a2510f4afa0a2d836f

2 Likes

giphy (26)

1 Like

The Vers representation we desperately needed

1 Like

Honest question: for those who enjoy shipping, do you also enjoy gossiping about relationships involving people in your actual lives? I’ve never really understood the appeal of shipping, but I acknowledge that I have an unusually minimal interest in others’ social lives, so that’s probably to be expected. I’m just curious if it’s an extension of normal interpersonal relationships, or a phenomenon unique to fictional characters.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say gossip, but there have been times in my friend circles where I see two of my friends that have a certain chemistry or relationship and think they would be a good couple. I think the depths of how ships go with fictional characters to people however isn’t usually with real life people and if it IS, that seems pretty…weird.

3 Likes

Ew, no. I’d say that it is conditional to fictional characters (for me).

3 Likes

For me there’s no connection, but I’m probably not a “real” shipper. I don’t get invested in this kind of speculation, and I’m not moved to write fan fiction or anything, but it’s amusing for fluff topics.

2 Likes

Well, there goes that hypothesis, I guess. I do love how delightfully complex and inscrutable the human mind can be!

Right so I was asleep earlier.

Don’t go farther than this okay? I use the “golden girls” as a reference point for the cut off for “Do I tell them to knock it off because it’s getting to explicit” so this is skirting the line, but it can stay for the time being

1 Like

Flower, have you ever seen me get more explicit than this? Benefit of the doubt :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s just a general warning towards everyone, I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to single you out

2 Likes