Triple stardust week

How is the event going for everyone? Took me just four days to reach my goal (earn 600k dust). Doubt I can continue at this rate, because my legs hurt (really enjoyed the walking though) and real-life demands.

The GamePress triple stardust event guide failed to mention that lure spawns attack a lot more than normal spawns. As an F2P player who rarely uses lures, I was caught unprepared. Use Nanabs or wait for their attack before throwing if you do not want to waste too many balls.

Gotta love those flower Cherrims that suddenly overtook my neighbourhood at 9pm. Gotta catch 'em all. Gotta restock Ultra Balls afterwards.

Never seen my dust at 200k before. Feelsgoodman (I’m level 40). Out of balls. Oops

RIP. I hit 500k too. Feels nice. Maybe time to max this out?

I’m barely playing because of work and family, but I collected a bit of dust here and there, maybe 200k or something, I spent in between so I’m not sure. I’m back to 4.1 mil now.

I’ll do 1 or 2 star piece sessions tomorrow because I have some special research tasks with dust saved.

Also I just hatched my first [Cherrim] Cherubi today.

Uhhh, do you mean Cherubi? Cherrim is not in the egg pool, and is extremely common in the wild.

I am a Dust hoarder so I am only playing a little bit more than usual. I won’t mention how much dust I have hoarded as it would attract a lot of hate mail!!

When did. “Triple Stardust Week” begin?

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I meant.

1 Like

Tuesday at 1pm PST. Due to finish at this coming Tuesday at the same time.

It’s not triple everything though, but it does benefit the majority of sources. Catches, hatches, and raids, plus starpieces last an hour instead of the usual 30 minutes.

Sending hate mail to you to demand to know how much.

Absolutely yes. I have no regrets over mine (or only regret not having more of him):

Speaking of which, I am trying to decide on my 20th maxed Pokemon. My 19 are Machamp (x4), Dark Tyranitar (x2), Metagross (x2), Blissey (x2), Dragonite, Gyarados, Mamoswine, Glaceon, Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre, Chansey and Milotic. Two 98% Rhyhorns are waiting for their Community Day and my recently-caught 98% Rayquaza is waiting until the end of the month. Soloed a few Piloswines but that 96+% has proven elusive.

Anyone know if there’s triples for AS rewards? Cause if so I’m gonna hustle today to get to 50k.

I’ve got one of those too and with the big stardust festival this week I’ve pumped it up to level 35. I’m totally tempted to take it up to 40, but alas I don’t have the candy!

Keep buddy walking it.

It’s going great! Currently I’ve gathered around a million stardust and there’s still 2 days left! I’m really enjoying it because this allowed me to level up so many things I need in order to finish some teams. I’m not into PVP but to PVE so here’s my current new trained Pokémon and some others I want to invest on the remaining days:

Trained mons:

• Blast Burn Blaziken (2x)
  • Groudon
  • Roserade (Lucky)
  • Rampardos (2x)
  • Electivire
  • Normal-Forme Deoxys

To do’s list:

• Lick Gengar
  • 100% Blissey (Hatched today as a Happiny, I have to walk her 15km though)
  • Meteor Mash Metagross (2x) (Lucky)

I have a level 35 Rayquaza and some other stuff but I’m going to train them someday. I’m really happy with this last bonus.

This event has been wonderful. I’ve had a bunch of secondary charge moves on the to-do list that I’ve gotten through.