Try out my dark defense!

1 Like

@NewNugget
@nobody625
@DarkestKaos
@TMFM
@BBinxDaBBinx
@Sothis

Hey y’all! This is the final result of my planning yesterday. Mock battles are up and ready for testing!

My FC: 3689775239 with a Navarre lead

2 Likes

Oooh gimme one sec I’ll go shred ita

1 Like

I had to use Eirforce to answer this. Forcing my best strat and a relatively rare strat at that makes me proud enough!

1 Like

I think when asking people to test a Defense, it’s better to take the picture at the beginning of a test battle of your own so they don’t know which Traps are real or not :eyes:

4 Likes

Oh. Oh well, if they have to gamble traps then that’s fine by me. It’s not a 100% play if that happens.

2 Likes

I mean that since they know which Traps are where they can plan around it. Not good for testing since it’s easier here.

Since I know the Trap in front of Eli is fake I can just get Ross into there and take Eliwood out on Turn 3, and tank the rest. This team seems sorta lacking in firepower as a whole tbh.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t have a lot of firepower lying around in my barracks. Think I should switch up the picture?

2 Likes

That’d make testing it more realistic :ferdbirb:

In general this team looks vulnerable to supertanks though.

2 Likes

Your Reinhardt needs some muscle and you need to try to use your traps to protect that kempf. Snipe him and your team automatically loses to any healing tank. I didn’t even need to t-pose to clear your map in two turns. And you Reinhardt did 0dmg normally and 3 with the special… like I said, he needs muscle

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t even notice that :rofl::rofl:

Dammit, can’t afford muscle. Bartre’s the only one who can give substantial muscle…

1 Like

Did you have any merges laying around you can give him? Cuz unmerged neutral Reinhardt hits like a limp noodle. I can hear @supersoren’s disappoint in you from here
not that her rein did much dmg either

2 Likes

Not much. I don’t have a lot of Reins lying around and the biggest boost I can give him is a +atk and a flower.

Was it Shalfonse under Eliwood and he died without being able to lunge?

Edit: Also, merges on Rein probably isn’t the answer. Eliwood and Kempf need to pull a lot of weight by surviving to lunge.

1 Like

Kempf got sniped and Eliwood died before lunging. The part didn’t overly matter though; I got attacked by everything under the sun. And while +atk would be extremely helpful, what rein really needs is lull res so the opponent can’t wimp out with Peony’s c skill

1 Like

Nah, it really does. Sounds like a Yune problem. And a Fae not being scary enough problem.

2 Likes

Also duofonse was left of Eliwood, directly under fae. Any time I see Kempf he becomes top priority

Yune hit, got danced, and hit again. Knocked a good chunk of ky health too. If rein could’ve actually done damage I’d have needed to restart and remember to actually use dominance

Hol’ up, did you smite him up? Not like it matters, you could’ve broken the infantry school and sniped Kemof from there.

1 Like

Honestly, there’s something I can adjust for Yune to help. If fortify res was keeping Shalfonse alive, I’m sure there are ways to fix that.

1 Like