TwoFckingWeeks

imagen
At least I’ll be able to save… :pensive: . I want to spend my orbs already. :weary:

10 Likes

Definitely save. I keep caving and getting nothing in return.

For me, summoning is like momentum. It’s hard to stop once you get started, but it’s a lot easier to not start once you’ve stopped.

15 Likes

Keep saving! :feh_birbpeek:
Watch that number rise. It’ll be worth it. :feh_hridexcited:

2 Likes

More time to save for my Chrom-stmas boy.
I’m getting him this year and only RNG can stop me.

7 Likes

Stay strong!

4 Likes

I hope the new banner will suck so I can try for Lissa and Robin

Good luck btw!

7 Likes

I actually got 4 Chroms around January…I just wanted Lissa, but then it’s also my fault, because I barely saved. My full pity break list was actually 4 Chroms, Surtr, Helbindi and even a *5 Libra (when I already +10’d him by then…)

Lissa’s definitely the top priority, but I’ll definitely consider merging Chrom once I get more. He’s really good.

2 Likes

inb4+10Chrom

2 Likes

imagen imagen

2 Likes

Nogi +10 her

or I die u

2 Likes

I wanted Chrom and got Lissa.
I’ll trade you

3 Likes

I’ll absolutely trade you.

Hell, I’ll give you all three, for one. imagen

2 Likes

I Die U.

Sounds absolute amazing!
stock

3 Likes

I actually killed my first Lissa for a just cause (at least that’s what I keep telling myself). I’ve regretted it, since…

oie_transparent(11)

I not good at this :feh_legion:
Although the multiple mail orbs are a nice stash, when I need more I take out all the 1s, so I have a bunch of 2s and 3s in there

3 Likes

Keep saving up those Orbs! I wanted to cave on Altina’s banner for S!Gunnthra with 10 orbs, but decided against it. Managed to save up 120 more Orbs in that time frame afterwards.

Stay strong, it’s definitely worth it in the end.

3 Likes

This save-up is about my 2nd biggest save-up after the Charlotte banner. I already broke my record.

1 Like