Ugh... Ok, my ONLY propaganda post. Vote for Anankos

I know I said I wouldn’t vote this year, and i wouldn’t propaganda, but people have been saying for me to vote anyway. So this is the ONLY time I’m gonna do this but…
Vote for Anankos. He needs to get in this year. He’s, imo, a very overlooked and underrated villain just because he’s in Fates when he’s honestly one of the best villains in the series. Least in my perspective. So please, give him some love. He deserves his time.

K, I’m done. This was the only post like this you’ll see from me, peace.

12 Likes

18 Likes

just for you shield

I’ll vote him tomorrow

but because you’re one of my best friends here

5 Likes

I’ll probably literally never play Fates so, afraid not.

I’d be hesitant even if I got it for free.

5 Likes

I’m in. Anankos will have three votes now.

5 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

@Lain bring in the meme- wait you like Anankos, crap

I’ll do it myself

8 Likes

Thanks Guts :feh_annawink:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry but I’m still voting for Eirika. Hope he gets in the game for you though :feh_eirikaxmas:

Tnhx, someone had to do it

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to when that Alm bruh emoji I submitted comes online :feh_doublelion:

1 Like

Rev is kinda hot crap, Birthright is just… Ok but Conquest is amazing and you should play it. Bad story but you don’t need to focus on that to enjoy it. Gameplay, music, most (not all) of the characters are actually pretty good, the maps are amazing, just play it, Conquest is a top tier FE game and my favorite FE period.
And even then, I like Rev and Birthright anyway just for the fun things you can do in them, classes and grinding and all

3 Likes
2 Likes

Not that I think I would be bored by it, since it’s still Fire Emblem. Shadow Dragon (the DS remake, I don’t know about the original) is garbage but I still had fun because I like Fire Emblem. But the 3 edition crap, the garbage localization, the (as I understand) bad story and avatar, etc makes me not want to spend money on it.

If I didn’t spend it when the game was relevant, I’m sure as hell not gonna do it now.

I bought a Switch almost exclusively for 3H, that I don’t regret.

3 Likes

Fair

1 Like

I though this was a lain post wtf

5 Likes

Nah I would’ve done it, doesn’t matter the character
■■■■ those CYL threads

4 Likes

I mean honestly tho, I’m over CYL at this point, my two favorite lords got their alt last time, I don’t really give a shit about it anymore
Most I’ll vote for is Anankos but that’s it. Once he gets in I’m done with CYL really.

2 Likes

1 incognito vote given. My regular votes are all going to Laegjarn though.

1 Like