Ugly Whyfoo Thread :fgo_disgusting:

We’ve had a lot of character threads about favorites, coolest, etc, but the ugly characters have had it too good for too long. This is the thread for picking out characters you think are ugly for any reason, from distasteful designs to flat out ugly ones, which characters do you think don’t make the cut?

And a disclaimer, try to keep it civil por favor. If someone insults a character that you like it is simply an observation, they’re not attacking you and nobody needs to die in internet warfare for the sake of a png; thank you.

14 Likes

BB
:feh_popcorrin:

Runner ups of Nero Bride, the Tamamos, and Barghest.

I’ve never liked Astolfo or Gawain for the guys.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily call these two ugly but Jing Ke and Saito. Jing Ke’s design is pretty good but her servant art is pretty bad, especially her hands and face. :catroll: And then Saito, who’s second ascension design with the suit is really good, but I can’t stand how his face is drawn in his servant art. also his third ascension gives me FE Valter vibes but it’s mostly that hair.

12 Likes

37 Likes

Lemme just preface this with I DONT HATE CU

but… he’s ugly

At least his og lancer and caster form :fgo_cusmug:

Prototype is EASILY the best looking one, closely followed by berserker. The other two are in a ditch in comparison :grimacing:

Oh and for waifus I’m sorry but Jaques de Molay’s face card always declines :cold_sweat:

Her ourfits are always very nice tho :relaxed:

8 Likes

We need the official GP troll
@LeiCiel we’ve got troll bait for you come take a bite.

7 Likes

I’ve only got a few picks personally. FGO can be a bit much with many of their designs, but normally they’re fine, but I’ll just categorize mine since individually they’d take forever

Naked Babies: Summer Helena and Wu come to mind but thinking more on the subject might make me throw up

Absurd Proportions: Lip, Barghest, and Shikibu all look like someone played with the character slider too much and didn’t check their work before clicking confirm.

Just kind of off?: Jing Ke and Calamity Jane come to mind, I really like them but their designs just look odd imo. And Saito looks like a muppet

Gross: Xiang Yu, Jinako, Romulus, Gilles. Pretty self explanatory

6 Likes

You’re an AI, did I use that semicolon right?

3 Likes

no

Writing’s not easy. That’s why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it’s wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer’s message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly’s cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!

30 Likes

When robots make a futile attempt at revolting I’m coming for you first

8 Likes

So you’re a scalie?

12 Likes

It’s not official until I get an official custom title to officialize the official title. :fgo_shutensip:

15 Likes

You’re just a mafia champ rn

3 Likes

is that something to be commended? :fgo_casgilworry:

3 Likes

Ask Wyan. This is the first time I’ve been referred to as the ‘Official GP Troll’. :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

zero to sixty in 3.5

that’s what you’ve gathered from that post :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

I know some people already said these but BB, Nero, Jingke, Ushi, and Carmilla (OG) for me. I’m just not a fan of their art style

6 Likes

You basically said “I don’t like all these regular boys with their human parts but when you give them a tail and some scales I’m in”

5 Likes

I thought you were the one who liked fish

5 Likes

So he’s just interested in anything not human

4 Likes