Um...Ike?

Damn I haven’t been here in a while lol. Anyways I was doing tempest trails and I reached the final map and there was something off about Ike where he would recieve 5 damage even though the number was higher at the top. Anyone knows why that is?

1 Like

That’s because Radiant Aether would proc and heal him :ikestare:

7 Likes

oh that would make sense it just shocked me its the exact same with micaiah and grima lol

2 Likes

You do that, and I be like:

It’s fun

1 Like

At least he is not like trying to beat Picnic Flora :elisad:

1 Like

Ike is easy food for the Reinhardt :feh_rein:
When I’m autobattling, he’s not too much of a threat since he doesn’t have Warding Breath. PoR Ike, Sanaki, or both Micaiah’s kill him easily :birbpeek:
Picnic Flora wasn’t too hard for me either, Naesala rips her apart :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Imagine doing that without Desperation active… bye Nino. :feh_corrinmug:

Well I guess ya got me there. :hridexcited:

1 Like

I could’ve had Thea handle him :thinkinglikelukas:

And that’s why I gave her Desperation.

I should probably give my Reinhardt other builds, but I’m just too lazy to :upside_down_face:
TT’s just a grind, so I’m fine with going with a boring but effective strategy.

1 Like

I don’t ever click autobattle simply because this game doesn’t have enough modes to entertain my need for actual gameplay. So I’ll play out each map of TT just to have something to do while IS pumps out “thrilling” game modes like Waiting Simulator… I mean uh, Lost Lore.

1 Like

When I get bored, I just start messing around :thinking:
Mostly me just talking to the Heroes, going into the Catalogue to see animations & stuff, or going the Aether Resort.
Spamming the attack animations in the Concert Hall is really funny to me for some reason :upside_down_face:
I recorded a video of one, let me see if I can get it :birbpeek:

2 Likes

Imagine attacking with Nino without Desperation

1 Like

Imagine attacking with Nino :bklul:

Imagine actually getting SF! Nino :feh_nino:

1 Like

Well, if you want to see it, here it is I guess :upside_down_face:

Imagine getting SF Nino but then not using her often :catdespair:

1 Like

Imagine getting her 2 days ago and having one heck of a great time with her :feh_nino:

1 Like

I’m sure you are :feh_nino:

Never got this because I use CC Vantage Micaiah to kill everything :smugmicaiah: