UMBUSSY :FEH_FLAYNFISH:

tbh I could get used to this vampire shit I wouldn’t mind drinking blood. Not bad, 7/10 flavor

4 Likes

morbius??? :feh_sigurdeyes:

2 Likes

Still no @

Even tho I contribute so much molding Agay into a proper member of society~~~

2 Likes

blame Umbriel for not making it a WIKI

3 Likes

You can’t see it, but I’m seething at you Umby

Beware next time you go to the bathroom

I’ll Hanako chan your ass Agay style, and you won’t enjoy it

1 Like

I, Wyan _ Dotte, hereby pledge to honor and uphold the laws of the GP constitution as set forth by its founding father and best member, abiracer

I am now sworn in as acting chief bird, please send all bird related complaints and praises to me :bird:

WOBBUFFET!

3 Likes

Is the feh side dying down in general. I don’t even want to open any of it anymore

2 Likes

Shinx acting up again :feh_felixperish:

3 Likes

there there wobbuffett

4 Likes

I don’t even know who that is :fgo_anapout:

2 Likes

In David Attenborough voice

Today we are in for a treat. I have just sighted, for the first time in months, the rare yet sociable ShinxDaSphinx in its unpaid habitat.

If you look closely, you can see that it’s looking a bit tense. And this I find interesting.

It is a little known fact that the Shinx has a harmonious yet ironically adversarial relationship with the Umbriel. Together, they coexist in complicated and fascinating ways to maintain congruity and continuity of the Gamepress community forum.

The Umbriel is well-known for simping, which leads to a lack of dedication in it’s moderation duties, leaving the unfortunate Shinx to carry the slack. It is only through the efforts of the Shinx that we can enjoy a healthly forum environment.

Wait just a moment…
You can see the Shinx flexing it’s fingers. If we’re lucky, we just might be able to see it typing away at it’s keyboard.

Oh- oh dear. I can’t believe it, the Shinx just liked a post! This is sensational!

5 Likes

TWELVE HOURS :bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll be heading to bed now, sweet dreams everyone. :feh_lynsleep:

3 Likes

11 hours :fgo_serenityay:

1 Like

is wearing a playboy muscle tee a bad idea on the first day of school :crazy_face:

1 Like

do you have muscles

2 Likes

i am not so much a fool, wyan. i am not a femboy and work very hard for my body

2 Likes

then get a refund

1 Like

Time for some LONCH!

I’ll have some coffee as well dear. :feh_mariannesip:

2 Likes

WALKED INTO PHYSICS TWO AND SAT DOWN THEN CAME FUCKJNG EDUARDO AND HE SAT NEXT TO ME THATS IT I AM AT MY LIMIT IM DROPPING THE FUCKJNG CLASS

7 Likes